Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

i just wanted to say thank you that the server reports are taken care of so well and also a big thank you that we receive an confirmation from officeler
since the beginning of the turkey trail event we are kicked from the server every 15 min on pc eu 226 i have reported the problem every day and nothing has happened

but thanks to the bad servers the event is extended and we can spend more time on this miserable performance. I lost more dinosaurs through the server kicks than I won through the event THANK YOU

and tickets you don't need to write any more because no saddle armor imprint only lvl 201 dinos that you can get yourself without great effort

if I would work like her and ignore all the negative things that are thrown at my head every day like her I would already be unemployed

The server "NA-PVE-Official-Extinction459 is not appearing on the server list for those who play for EPIC GAMES, however it is accessible for those who play for STEAM. I need to recover my char that is on the server and that my character is sent to the cloud so that I can download it on another map. Please, my base and my dinos are about to die!

Screenshot_6.jpg

For four days now, no one on Official Server 'NA-PVE-PS4Official-CrystalIsles1435' is able to transfer items or even characters IN or OUT of the server.

This started shortly after everyone received an undecipherable Server Message (filled with random characters) that was on-screen for about 15 seconds.

Keep in mind, this is unlike the initial disabling of transfers for Crystal Isles in that no one can even transfer their character BACK IN to the server if they happened to be on another server prior to this action.  Those unfortunate people will probably lose everything on the server.

Please, Wild card, address this issue on server 'NA-PVE-PS4Official-CrystalIsles1435'.

Thank you so much for your support, and for a continuously great game!

Wildcard , you SERIOUSLY need to higher someone who knows how to run a network. I'm tired of getting kicked off (losing connection ) every like 1/2 hour or so . Then after it kicks me off the server , the game client doesn't even see ANY of the official network servers AT ALL . Then I constantly have to send in the server outtage report to tell you that YOUR servers aren't working correctly. I mean , I THOUGHT games were suppose to get better quality over time , NOT WORSE !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, flamebalrog said:

Server 855 is extremely unstable and we can just count rollbacks. Could anyone take a look at it please? It has been reported but nothing changes

pcount.png

Worst support ever. When I've lost a char due to the game bug they couldnt get it right for 3 months (bye bye bases).  Exctinction servers are unplayable too and they dont even care

It seems that is to hard to even setup a simple monitoring of the official servers.

Please fix 855

Hi,

since last friday our server crashes hourly, multiple times over the day until late evening. I used Battlemetrics and Arkbrowser to compile a list who has recently joined and who was online when the crash occured. Tracked it down to 3 names already and all are not from EU. Not sure if they do it intenionally, maybe its a bug with CI and high ping connections after the last patch.

But, i take every bet if they come online, server gets unstable af. Not going to release the names here.

People lost stuff due to rollback and some are already leaving. I think also about refunding 2 addons i recently bought but not played so far.

I recently bought the acessories and that's thanks. It was written back that they can't solve the problems started after the turkish event pach....it would be good if I could take the event out as soon as possible, because there are a lot of us unable to access servers, and everyone's base will be destroyed, their creatures will die.

Server 463 ragnarok

The server has been kicking all players every 5-10 minutes. Someone is either using a dupe issue or dosing the server. There have been previous times where it has got stuck on a ping of 255 for a period of hours and sometimes days it’s not playable. It’s making me no longer wish to play on this server where I have a base I’m proud of and play most weekends. There is also a lot of areas covered in pillars for no reason what so ever. I think a couple of things might need looking at on the server to check the overall stability. 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic