Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

On the oc-pve-official-ragnarok69 server, it has more than 3 months that it is super unstable, it has fallen up to 9 hours a day for 3 months, I have sent more than 100 tickets reporting this problem and to date, it continues still ..... will you do something to fix this? Or is it a tactic so that people get bored of this, change the server and then close it due to lack of active players in it?

And the 100 tickets i have send its to    https://ark.gg/outage

And now report 101.

And now report 107.

Edited by Omegadal888

A real crap this customer service! 5 days of server disconnected, multiple tickets and not even an answer! My character stuck there, I'll end up losing my base on the main map that I play because I can't go back there! Lose more than 3 months of play because of that! Send this to those responsible for the servers, moderator!

Screenshot_1.jpg

Hi i want to know whats happening with the servers particulary NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok195. It´s on for 30 minutes and then goes down for 30 minutes, this is unplayable to this add the rollback that happens each time.

Will this issues be solved or should i move to another server?

On the image i show the downtime of today 

imagen_2020-11-29_160741.png

As above. Our official server EU PVE 395 is crashing hourly each day the past 2 weeks. We have sent numerous reports but still no help. This need to be fixed asap. Valuable items have been lost, players are leaving and this will continue to descend. Help us out before it's too late please? Good people/friends are now abandoning the game.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/6497958/downtime

Edited by DRSEire
  • Facepalm 1

And the problem continues, it's been 7 days since the server is off to play for epic games! Many players losing a lot for that, including me who will ask for all bases and dinos! There is no player support in this game, and look that the game is not even free, buy the game and all DLCs. No one even responds to tickets to show that they viewed or are aware of the problem!

The only thing I want is for you to remove my char from the map and put it in the cloud, very simple thing, and nobody does that!

Screenshot_184.jpg

And the problem continues, it's been 7 days since the server is off to play for epic games! Many players losing a lot for that, including me who will ask for all bases and dinos! There is no player support in this game, and look that the game is not even free, buy the game and all DLCs. No one even responds to tickets to show that they viewed or are aware of the problem!

The only thing I want is for you to remove my char from the map and put it in the cloud, very simple thing, and nobody does that!

Screenshot_184.jpg

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic