Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Server "NA-PVE-Official-Extinction459" OFF for more than 20 hours now, absurd to maintain a server without being able to play on it, I have my character stuck there without being able to go out, without being able to enjoy the event or anything, without say that by the OFF time I already lost my dinos on my other map! No response from the staff! The most buggy server of all for sure, and look that it is a paid DLC, but it is worthless with servers like that! Get it ready, I want my character!

Screenshot_182.jpg

On 11/26/2020 at 6:38 AM, bysaRD said:

Tons of complains and this volunteer moderator decides to respond to the least meaningful post. Where are WC moderators? Anyone?

What are they going to do? Go fix the servers? They moderate the forums, man. 

They're compiling all the dozens of individual posts on this same subject into this mega thread, pretty helpful for the forums id say. Chill out man.

• Volunteer Moderator

We simply moderate the forums. When we see trends on issues we communicate with WildCard staff. Just as we’ve done in this and many other cases. Most of the time they are already aware of the issue. Sometimes they aren’t until we bring it up. 

They can’t canvas every post and thread here. We do. Consolidating posts allow us to discover the difference between Beach Bob not understanding how the game mechanics work from issues affecting the bulk of the player base.

• Like 1

Well, this time I totally froze up and had to do a hard restart and it is just been 20 minutes.

How the heck are we suppose to play this game it you can not keep it working? Seriously, I really want to know. I am a breeder and have not been able to raise anything except the small dinos that only need one imprint.

Edited by SassieKat

WELL THank goodness they were able to change that shade of hot pink to a hotter pink. Otherwise, what would be the point of getting on a broken game that disconnects randomly and kills the Dino’s you have put so much time into. We lost 7 yeti babies, 2 adult wyverns and a Rex, But hey, we got that hot pink shade taken care of! Win right?!

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic