Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

all the time being thrown out of the game, and sometimes still have rollback? this game is rubbish, never that will improve? every update comes with a lot of errors than improvements... should be interns who are setting up the game? or is it incompetence? 603 server has no way to play, the 729 before normal wheel, now is a rubbish and still has rollback, the 730 normal wheel, now has rollback at least 4x a day, on server 831 on the day of the event had no way to play, had rollback every 30m and it took another 30 to return, and still sucks.

Logged on today to find out that after I had cryo'd some baby mana's, that apparently the server rolled back to BEFORE i did, thus letting them starve to death while I'm at my job. This is freaking ridiculous, they literally should have been grown by now, but it seems like the servers were rolling back to frequently, it was taking twice as long to fully mature.

I'm so frustrated to have wasted my time getting a top stat mana (fully black mind you) just to die from a stupid rollback, with the server showing absolutely no signs of lag before logging off.

• Thanks 1

This happens frequently. the server im on does this as well. its a gamewide problem. the best thing you can do is go to battlemetrics. 

look for a server that has "relatively" good uptime and less crashing per the timeline of dates. Im always moving to a more stable server to avoid the problem. 

youd also need to consider the resources the map has and what risks you want to take. 

I have put in so many crash reports I have the fields memorized. Over the past few weeks the server has been crashing multiple times a day and we are losing items left and right trying transfers. Tons of rollbacks. Can someone tell me where to send the Pizza to so we can get someone to look at this server please? And I'm not kidding one bit. I have tickets put in for lost stuff as well. Just put the address in the ticket and tell me the toppings.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, BobbyBrady said:

I have put in so many crash reports I have the fields memorized. Over the past few weeks the server has been crashing multiple times a day and we are losing items left and right trying transfers. Tons of rollbacks. Can someone tell me where to send the Pizza to so we can get someone to look at this server please? And I'm not kidding one bit. I have tickets put in for lost stuff as well. Just put the address in the ticket and tell me the toppings.

Probably to @complexminded :

D9TNVviXoAIEZ64?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic