Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

This is not only on Genesis - every DLC got Huge lags and it is impossible to enjoy playing it on Legacy - but answer on it is - they don' t provide support on any Legacy servers anymore. So there is really nothing what you could do about it - just take it as it is... But personally me don' t think that it' s fear to others - Legacy is still official servers so i don' t understand why there isn' t any support?! Genesis dlc is not playable at all same as crystal isles - first 2 days was okay but then all those buildings, pillars just keep crashing server and make it unplayable - we still got problems where u been removed from tribe on ci and extinshon dlc's. So i will join to others to support this toppic!

118 pages of player instability server reports and wildcard is making dinos more beautiful. Ext-EU-PVE-462 down yet again after 5 sequential mass player dc. Fix the servers 1st then beautify dinos? We need a response from wildcard and not only response, we demand a fix! Joebl0w13 the volunteer moderator does not need to comment this.

Edited by bysaRD
  • Like 1

Just now, bysaRD said:

EU-PVE-Extinction-462 just crashed again.... evry day 1-3 crashes, constant lags, no solution from WC or even a response. They threat us like garbarge.

Also waiting for login lock.....ffs, can't even join other servers. How can official servers be handled so badly?

Edited by bysaRD

Hello all

The cluster i currently play on has been experiencing, since TLC3 update, a near game breaking bug where the maps on the cluster act (when im trying to log in from either steam servers or in game) like a game of wack a mole. Usually 4 maps are up at a time on this cluster but now we are luckily to see two or even any pop up for more than a minute or so. If you get in, you are fine for quite some time, though if you leave you will see the server show as unresponsive (shows as that when connected and it wack a moles away to wherever) and will be unable to get back on until it shows again eventually which happens at random. Sometimes its an hour or two until it does, sometimes its 15 minutes. Anyways I’m curious if any other unofficial clusters have experienced this as i have searched for other query’s on this subject but found none. Any response is appreciated, thanks!

I have reported the constantly getting kicked from  507 and have done this for the past month (Yes I submitted form and so have all the other players too) but still just the same, I would appreciate it more if they just be honest and say they dont know how to fix it or are too busy.

Edited by ItWasntMe

Hi,

Server NA-PVP-PS4Official-CrystalIsles1309 keep suffering 255 ping.

The tribe named Ps has build in a bug zone (Floating Island) where if someone is online there, all player will have 255 ping and cant do anything. We have wiped their base, and since that, they putted a character there and used this bug everyday just for annoy. Once his character got offline the server goes normal. 

We have tried to approach that point, but when we was near (when we can see their build), we got 255 ping, so we cant do anything against them.

Please fix the bug!! Its so annoying the bug, even more if some tribe use this in his advantage.

I have submitted a ticket but no answer....

Edited by Thousandfold

I spend a very large amount of time on legacy servers. Playing with my friends on the map Genesis legacy 945, we encountered problems, the server is very laggy, frequent discounts occur, it is impossible to play recently, during extra life the server was unavailable.

My friends and I love this game very much, but unfortunately we stop enjoying playing on this map. I don't know much English, please forgive me, but I want to know if there will be any lag fixes on legacy Genesis 945?

I apologize in advance that I chose the wrong section,

previously raised this topic but did not receive a response.

Tell us what we should do next is there any sense to continue playing on legacy?

Edited by Izuizu

Genesis server- NA-PVE-Official-GenOne731 has been crashing almost every day, several times per day. You can see via the attached image from Battlemetrics, recorded history of these crashes dating all the way back to September. I have sent tickets regarding the issue, but it continues to happen. I just wanted to make a post so that hopefully someone can assist me or send this to someone who can assist me. Thanks!

image_2020-11-18_082348.png

Edited by FallenSkyy

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic