Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Not only was my server down for most of the event... but it is STILL down... event rates are over but they didn't even restart the servers to potentially fix problems. DILO? My boyfriend mistakenly transferred his character to my main server right before it crashed, we've been waiting 18 hours so far to see if he lost his character due to roll backs. Super frustrating. 

Also I would like to know why anyone thought a free weekend during the most server straining event of the year was a good idea? Just proves wildcard isn't even thinking about us.

Also, I would like to add that I expected servers could go down a lot, I don't even care anymore that I missed the event, I still donated and I recognize what the real spirit of the event was, but it is super unacceptable that my server is STILL down. The event has been LONG over and they haven't even pushed a restart or fixed servers that are STILL down. It's ridiculous. My main concern is the loss of a character that had all Genesis missions unlocked, since wildcard does not replace those and a lot of missions are very difficult and almost impossible to complete.

EU-PVP-Valguero-CrossArK 11

This server has been offline for almost 4 days now started with 255ping then server crashed and has been down ever since, missed the event with tribe mates and friends sent multiple reports to server outage form tried to reach out on twitter and discord like are you guys checking or just generally dont care about your servers ?

NA-PVE-Official-CrystalIsles830

Same here, on sunday we got through 16!!!! 16 rollbacks after a crash. The "Event" is over and the only thing that it did has kill a bunch of my dinos. Im looking at tweeter and all major social media, ZERO comments about that, they are only focusing on how good the event has.
Just now 830 is down again.

I mean...look at this! 
Uptime
7 Days: 83%, 30 Days: 91%
Downtime History

@complexmindedAny update on what is going on with servers being down?

I transferred everything that I had in game to Center 475 about 6:00 last night.  About 7:30-8:00 the server goes offline.  If this results in a rollback I have lost everything I had on Xbox.  Any update or did I just lose everything I had?

Edited by AaronHicks
Grammer

Hi all, never posted before. Just wondering if you can give any advice.

I've been on an extinction server (1058) for awhile and had a few dinos out needing feeding. After the recent update though I have been unable to even see the server on the list never mind go on.

Hoping I've not lost my dinos LVL 449 rexes and everything 🙈

Thanks

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic