Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

The Center 354 has been offline more then it has been on line all day today.  We log into the server and its rolled back 10 to 15 minutes.  play of about an hours then poof its gone again for over an hour.  Rinse and repeat all day.  Cant you guys fix this please !!! And yes i have reported the outages each time at your B***S*** link.  

When we fought the master controller on genesis today, the server suddenly crashed. We lost everything. Then we are back on Extinction and there the server is currently down every 15 minutes. And then we have a 10 minute rollback. Unplayable. How bad does the hardware at Nitrado have to be? You can only be ashamed of that !!! genesis 611 and extinction 482...

None of the OC servers on Legacy or Non-Legacy are showing in my server list. Steam settings say server and IP address 'not responding'. However, my tribemate who lives in the house next door to me is actively using them without a problem.

I can still connect to NA and EU servers, It just seems to be OC that aren't working
Have tried verifying game files, tried resetting sockets, and even a simple comp restart, no fix. No idea what this could be.

I strongly feel that Wildcard need to adress their server and connection problems. Running a Extra Life event like they've done is so extremely bad for alot of players who find themselves either unable to connect at all or finding their server crash and not get up again within a reasonable period of time. 

Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love the game and can live with most bugs inside the game but these increased connection and server problems are just killing the joy of playing ARK completely. 

What really erks me is the absolute ignorance from Wildcard on this matter, we get lame excuses that its DDos attacks but people that I know working for goverment with networks, suspects that its all about extremely poor server hosting behind most of the issues. Sure,  Ddos attacks happends but how ARK can be singled out to be attacked 24/7 is unlikely. 
Wildcard get your head out of your arse, be open and honest about these problems instead of staying silent or muting/banning people who raise these issues. You have Community Managers who seem to be more concerned about their own presentation than actually COMMUNICATE with the players, after all, its us players who bought the game and DLCs who allows you to have a job, right?

Looking at the Extra Life stream was fun, it always is but its for me, depressing to listen and hear that the upcomming Genesis 2 will be a huge map, that tells me that there will be lots of players, lots of dinos, lots of bugs, lots of lag and lots of problems and with the currect state of the servers and connection problems, I can not look forward to what is to come. 

Making ARK server outage reports feels pointless, usually takes 3-6 hrs or more before someone manages to restart a down server, if that is due to lots of problems, well then, FIX IT.

I've already lost one character to a server crash but now I know to everyday take a screenshot of my survivors implant info, something that atleast I didnt know I had to keep until this happend.

Please Wildcard fix the connection and server problems BEFORE MARCH 2021 so we can enjoy this wonderful game with friends on official servers, cause I still LOVE ARK but absolutely HATE these increasing problems.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic