Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Just now, bysaRD said:

Just reconnected to the 462-EU-PVE-Exctinction server after new patch....dc after dc after dc after dc.... are you screwing with us Wildcard? What are you updating? How the dinos look? The game has serious stability issues!! Can you see how many players posting same problem? 

Ahh OK, ... the server just crashed...5 people online. wth WC?

22 minutes ago, barret120 said:

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

what do you put this for? that you want to laugh at us even above?

Does anyone else thinks it's retarted that players should report that their service isn't working at all... because that's what an outage is. Doesn't WC have even basic survailance of their services? Because I know their admins are here just to warn/threathen players about posting, not to respond to threads... I mean, seriously.... never seen anything like this. Like a bunch of teenagers is running this otherwise PRO game. Hope someone with much more experience and brain buys you out WC.

Edited by bysaRD

What's the deal with Ark now?  When I played back in the day, you could have a good time, you didn't rubber-band and bounce all over.  The servers didn't crash regularly. The support was frankly a lot better.

You can play other games with smaller teams and get more assistance when you place a ticket.  I've had a ticket with Wildcard open for weeks, and to be honest, judging by most of the posts on these forums its a similar story.

Official is frankly just unplayable.  I am not sure how literally freezing in place every 5 minutes is an acceptable form of gameplay.

Does anyone actually pay attention to what devs say?  I know awhile back they changed the server save to every 15 minutes or something... but by god ... the lag that we experience that often is abominable. 

A great game... riddled by terrible developers, zero support, and frankly horrid performance.

It's a shame people still support them when they don't care...  I wish another company would buy them and fix it.

Edited by Skiidzmanx

After todays update the server doesn't appear back online, when looking all other servers around it (380 - 390) area ll appearing online.

To make it worse is that one of the most populated server on PS4 is now also missing this event.

server: 385

Type: PVE

Map: The island

Anything know why this is or when it goes back online?

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic