Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Extinction493 - disconnects, 255 ping, rubberbanding, lag spikes every 30sec-1min and huge lag spikes every 3-5min with 3 players! online. Only 3 freakin' players! One of them from a box tribe, of course.

3 weeks later and several reports later and get this: it's WORSE!

Halloween will be just another fluke, an unplayable event due to global server instability. If this happens NOW, without any event, how can a server handle an event with more than 3 players?! Was really looking forward to it.

I say it again, drop the content updates, postpone everything and just give us bug fixes and server stability!

17 hours ago, MarioX said:

My char stuck on other map, when visit NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok383 server crash and down.
My dinos on base losting imprints and need food.
Entire weekend event taking care of dinos and stuck on visiti another map

1775905901_Semttulo.jpg.c144fcbfca9f4fff584a4bf2cd3c3cfe.jpg

Nice Now is back and i lost my char.
count i not played day 18 see image before and after.

ss.thumb.jpg.b67137c644a1586feed4ac9466273343.jpg

Edited by MarioX
duplicated image

I've been trying to play all morning. Silly me I wanted to prep for the event. Buuutttt we get disconnected every few minutes on 341 island. I posted on another thread that we are getting disco'd a lot,  We have been kicked another 3 times since I posted that less than about half an hour ago. Guess I'm skipping this event. *submit a report on server blah blah blah* that is just noise, we report them ALL the time and 341 is STILL crap. Fortunately my tribe has a private server we can play on in times like these. Official progress is halted which sucks buckets. Thanks WC.. for what I am not sure. ( and for any salty fan bois . no flames needed. I don't read the replies. I said what I came to say. Have a nice non productive time in Ark.)

Adding with the same but other server, Valguero 512 EU has gone from bad to worse with every patched released since Genesis 1 DLC (truth to be told it was bad before but I'll be nice). Currently we get disconnected at random times, not so fun if you are out flying or down swimming. The save lag has increased and takes longer times and now we got a problem that some people just cant connect to the server at all, we've getting "connection timed out". Do I feel hyped about the Fear event, no, not really, do I feel hyped about the TLC, not, will most likely just add more buggs and problems (its how its been since I started to play this game, with each DLC and patch, more problems are added or showing up). The Extra Life event, on the same day as the TLC and these added connection problems... wow, I get a feeling that you Wild Card are doing all you can to make people leave this game and never EVER buy anything your studio releases again. Your community managers are not doing their job in my opinion, to me, they are from my experience, the worst I've encountered since I started with online gaming, back when Star Wars Galaxies was new. The question is if its their lack of knowledge or if they are under orders not to respond to the problems that EVERYONE is aware is going on.
Sadly, the only way to get a stable and somewhat good experience of ARK is by single player/local hosting or renting a private server. The official servers is as far as I can tell from my experience 2,700 hrs in, totally crap.

I love the game, dont get me wrong but these server and connection problems are just killing it for me I am sorry to say.

I hope that stuff get fixed but sadly, my exerience this far of WC is that it most likely will not get much better than it is now.

Edited by DeNordain
  • Thanks 1

HELP..!  Official PVE Ragnarok 383 often has Extreme Lagging.  It appears someone or tribe is trying to crash the server and often causes extreme lag for 15 - 30 minutes.  So far I haven't seen the server crash for awhile, but you can't move more than a step or two before the lag happens again.  This server has had stability issues for some time.  Please look into this issue, soon.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic