Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Extinction 493 has huge lag spikes every 3-5min and numerous disconnects during a play session. Reported the issue, it has been ongoing for several days with no fix. I would hate the server to become unplayable AGAIN for months. At the moment it is barely playable.

Does someone actually look into the outage reports?! I am sick of constantly reporting server issues that keep persisting for days, weeks and months.

Hola, no puedo transferir mi personaje de servidor 891 a 207 theisland, indica que ya mi cuenta esta iniciada en 207 y luego que se agoto el tiempo de espera, tras intentos de traslado he perdido mi dino un wyverns nivel 239. 

necesito saber si pueden ayudarme con este tema, que la verdad es algo bastante desagradable. 

Saludos!

Usually i can connect just fine with my home wifi but since i am currently stuck in the middle of mountain with only my phone , i keep getting the connection time out for all server regardless of region .

I can see the server pop up on menu but can't connect to it , rarely i can get into but the majority of time i couldn't , tried VPN but same problem .

Anyone know what kind of connection these ark server use ? Pretty sure i can play online with this iphone hotspot on other game , also if can , is there a fix for this ? I really don't want to see my base decayed or seeing my friends risking getting char delete ( there is a current char delete spree going on here ) .

Extinction 507 is now a joke to play on please sort it out. Lag is out of control, we play for 30 seconds lag for 30 seconds none stop. 

Getting kicked and then can not reconnect for 10 minutes because the user is already connected.....

EDIT: If you go out of render range and go back to base only half of the base renders back in. it takes about 6 minutes to render. Obviously the server is under too much load.

When losing connection (a few people get kicked not just me) the server is no longer in the list of official servers for a few minutes, DNS issues?

EDIT: All players just got kicked from server

The game is getting very unenjoyable. 

Edited by Archy44
Updated more failures

Hello all, fyi you'd be better to skip coming on PVE-Official-Extinction492.  The server is crashing every 2 minutes (when you are not timed out on the logging page), character died no reasons, if you're on a mount when the server crash, you could be on land and the mount too high for you to whistle (happened to me, still trying to find my wyvern back...).

Seriously, the lag is even worse than ever. every minute sometime 30 seconds. the game is getting a joke and this has been complained about for at least 5 years.

Exstinction 507 PVE ALL players are getting booted all the time, the server fails to show in the server list for a while if your lucky.  Then you can not reconnect for 5 to 10 mins as your character is still connected.

I have never seen such appalling performance for any online game. you have driven most of your Customers away or to private servers, I honestly think you want the rest of us to join them, if so please make server files available for us to get so we can download our dinos etc.

• Like 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic