Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Wildcard, you launched a breeding event and now my server has been off for more than 8 hours.

What do you do when there is a breeding event? It hatches all the eggs it has and starts to create them ..... so what do I do when I have more than 40 babys asking for food and imprinting and I can't get in the game?
And, please, don't give me these absurd rollbacks where we don't even know what we were doing.

I love this game, but please .... there are a lot of problems!

My NA-PVE-CrystalIsles840 server keeps crashing.

Please pay a little more attention to Ark. It seems that you are not at all concerned with what happens in the game. This is not at all professional.

"Thank you for helping to keep ARK fair & competitive"
(this is what I read every day when I enter the game .... we help to keep ark fair and competitive, so please help to leave Ark without so many problems.
We lost chars, dinos, time ..... all this due to lag, bugs, sploits and we continue to play anyway ... don't you realize that we love this game? Please make Ark the best!

Thank u guys

What is the problem with the last 2 patches? EU-PVE-Official-CrystalIsles873 PC It is taking 5 to more hours to get back online. Now he's currently 10 hours offline.

EU-PVE-Official-CrystalIsles873 - (v313.41)
Address
    46.251.238.171:7785 (Game Port)
    46.251.238.171:27023 (Query Port)
Status

1 hour ago, LEDminer said:

You keep linking this like we haven't done it already, but we have. Almost every hour for the last 11. It's a matter of them getting on and getting them started again. They failed to do it last night like they should have. 

• Sad 2

my server disappeared Sept.8 . Ive emailed wildcard...ark forum...and microsoft and no one has helped me. It says it's still active but it doesn't appear anywhere. Ive reset...stopped and changed the server name several times. Please help anyone I paid for 90 days bonus time as well as a 2nd game and 2 Xbox live accounts so my son could play with me then the server just disappeared

Screenshot_20200921-202250_Nitrado.jpg

2 hours ago, LEDminer said:

Well complaining here won't help either. Just make a report and wait.

Over 2 thousand posts, helps keep this thread alive. It helps spread awareness about how unhealthy the servers are, which in theory should cause a good game studio to think about fixing it. Considering that 75.6k people have viewed this thread, and it has stayed near the top of the forums for most of the last year, wild card can safely assume this is their number one issue.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic