Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, Talenthorne said:

What happened to this server?

Battle metrics says its been down for 132 hours since 9/14/2020.
Has the content been moved to a different sever?

The server is not showing in my playlist and have not seen remarks about its current downtime or scheduled return.

Any News would be appreciated. Thank you

That server is online:

B712B6369B89CC6398F47CABD937EFDA1886C9D5

steam://connect/95.156.213.156:27019

15 hours ago, invision said:

does anyone know if they are going to address the timeout connection with the forum and not being able to find servers? im still not able to view this forum or play on my genesis map reliably for about 7 days now

I've sent in a detailed ticket. I suggest you do the same.

Did you guys experiencing server lag after the last update? i play on all OC server, before update is really smooth and don't have a problem at all even my ping is around 100. But after update, my ping is the same but the lag is getting worse.. i can't even fly using manag.. and takes a lot of time to transfer between server.. i'm really scared if i will lose my character..

Today I jumped on Ragnarok, and has not allowed back all day. I think this can already be called a loss. Not a character, but all progress. I do not know why the developers, if they cannot do anything about it in real time, then at least the technical support reacted during the time when the dinos were alive and the buildings were intact. In May, I already experienced this, I would not want to go through it again, the more progress is greater. It will be unbearable ...

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic