Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Yep, same here. Every server I play on not showing up in the list. Just tweeted this and opened server down tickets for them.

Let's start with the servers:
NA-PVE-XboxOfficial-Valguero1096
NA-PVE-XboxOfficial-CrystalIsles1488
NA-PVE-CrossPlayOfficial-TheIsland839
NA-PVE-CrossPlayOfficial-CrystalIsles1482

The fact that so many people are having this issue and the devs can't even respond is not only infuriating, it's also just downright rude. In some of our cases we've spent upwards of $100 or more on the game. I own it on Steam, on Xbox & Windows 10. Paid for. Bought and paid for. No support. And the one time I do get a response from a dev over this very issue and how they roll out updates, it's a smug response about how they're not "like the big developers." I'm a game designer. I've worked on teams big and small. Triple A Dev to Indie Dev.  Even on the Indie Team, myself and others on the team responded within an hour to forum posts, Facebook posts, and Twitter posts. Even after the doors were closed one one team, we still responded to posts from that game's community because we cared about them and the game. The way this Dev Team handles their community is absurd at best. But more align with appalling. I'd say just bring me on a a Producer, but not sure if they can afford me and I really don't want to move to Washington state.

I don't understand the mentality in place at WC. I've made a suggestion a number of times, and other than a smug response from a dev, I've seen NO real positive response. So I'll state it once again, because maybe the squeaky wheel will get the bloody grease.

Move all your server updates and official updates to Tuesdays, like Bungie and Blizzard, and oh yeah, a ton of other games from developers BIG and SMALL to Tuesdays. Start them at like 4AM or even 6AM. Tell the player base to expect all servers to be offline for 6 hours. Tuesday is kind of already considered Patch Day by many gamers and  pretty sure nobody would be upset by it. Don't deploy fixes during prime time be it in NA or EU. If it's not a critical update save it till Tuesday.

The way you all handle this stuff is rookie BS and after having been in development for as long as this has been, this should NOT be an issue. If WC can't handle the workload, get with Microsoft6 Games Studios and let MS help you out. Yeah, some of you probably think it's a bad deal, but really, it's not. I'd say go to Sony but they've historically not been very good to devs.

Come on WC, you all made a great game and with a little love and attention to your player base, you could see your sales go up. I can't, in good conscience recommend the game to friends ATM with all the issues and the lack of quality, positive interaction with your player base.

• Like 1

We have been putting in those reports for mass kicks on Genesis 648 for the last week, at least for the week we have got back into gen, this might have been going on for longer. You dont need to guess what's happened.  Absolutely nothing!! All you can do is log in  look at the scenery before getting completely bored. Running missions is a no go. Doing boss is a no go. Currently we have been packing up and shipping out of that server, not that anyone cares.  Paying for genesis was a big mistake.

It's clear that the person maintaining the servers is not reading, responding or doing anything about those outage reports.

NA-PVE-XboxOfficial-Ragnarok917 

cant see server or it’s down after game crash, again and again and again for months now. I don’t know why I bother typing this because nothing will be done about it. I don’t know what’s so Xbox official about it.

Lets make another dlc, won’t be able to play it. But make another one

XBOX Official Servers Not Showing up on List (Constant)

Constant Issue with XBOX Official Servers not Showing up in Server List.  This issue continues.  The server is not down, but it won’t show up to join.  Have tribemates that will sometimes be able to get on and then “Invite us to Game”.  We can then join, but this is based on whether or not it shows up for them (Many times doesn’t show for them either) and whether they are online.  So the server is not down, just a bug not showing up in the list.

1376 (Crystal Isle) - Not showing up for me.

Worthless servers

You got the money. We know you did. My bank statement tells me so. Now how about some support. I get you Rent them from a worthless company (Nitrado), but you could read the server outage report sometimes, and maybe call Nitrado and tell them. OR, get a new provider. Not really that hard. You tell Nitrado they have failed to provide as per the contract, and just move on. 

Add me to the list of frustrated players who see no response or attention to this issue.  I play Prim + CrossArk4 and the Aberration and Ragnarok servers are the two most affected by this.  Sometimes I die, then get an all -too-common disconnection from the game, which we all learn to deal with, but now when you try to get back in, the server no longer shows on the list.  I implore you, Wildcard, to please address this MAJOR problem!

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic