Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

NA-PVE- Xboxofficial-Ragnarok917

This server is still crashing on me, usually every 15 minutes and then sometimes it won’t show up for half the day on the session list while I have other team mates playing in it. I can sometimes get in with a invite but then the person who invited me has the same problem as me after inviting me and HE gets kicked. Then we are both out and can’t get back in. This has been going on for me really bad since SummerBash.  It happens with 4-5 players or 30-40 players. Makes no difference. Sometimes it seems like it’s the lighting changes other times it happens for seemingly no reason, just staring at the ground.

Is it possible to fix this server or does no one care.

Ty Dave

12 hours ago, Wats1232 said:

NA-PVE- Xboxofficial-Ragnarok917

This server is still crashing on me, usually every 15 minutes and then sometimes it won’t show up for half the day on the session list while I have other team mates playing in it. I can sometimes get in with a invite but then the person who invited me has the same problem as me after inviting me and HE gets kicked. Then we are both out and can’t get back in. This has been going on for me really bad since SummerBash.  It happens with 4-5 players or 30-40 players. Makes no difference. Sometimes it seems like it’s the lighting changes other times it happens for seemingly no reason, just staring at the ground.

Is it possible to fix this server or does no one care.

Ty Dave

My friends and I have experienced something similar on pc official networks. One of us able to log in and play, while the others are unable to even see the server in the list. That sounds to me like networking problems, perhaps related to scripts combating the ddosing. The only way to stop denial of service attacks is basically rerouting the normal traffic, and the attackers traffic just pings a routers port that is just like meh. They can also extend this game of bop a mole into the wider internet, there is companies that own servers that just extend your network to try to confound ddos. But if they don't have enough bandwidth of external router, and the attacks keep coming from different directions, it gets messy.

NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland340 not accesible since day and half

After putting a reasonable amount of reports on ark.gg/outage Im just posting here to see if I can attract some attention.

This server NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland340 has been innacessible for a day and a half. It always show 0/70. When you try to connect you get a timeout.

You can see on battlemetric that no login has been registered in the last day and a half.

na340.png

Can you check whats going on on this server? thx

Edited by arkark

0 Player again

NA Official 340 PVE server shows as being online, but with 0 player, if you try to log in then you will get a time-out error, I checked battlemetrics and it shows ther server is up but with 0/70 and with no recent log in, also the server was respond to the queue for every 30min instead of 5min as usual.
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/3427230

And this was the second time that this happend to server 340 no sure about other servers. here is the link to the post from last time

Based on my past experience, this only happend after server maintain or patch installed (both of the time that was happend after the patch). And the last time we dont even get a roll back when the issue was solved. BTW last time it takes 3 days for the dev to fix the issur, we might get a new record this time LOL

Sooooo, best luck to all the dinoes in the 340, 

Edited by MicheaBoab

I've put 10 reports or so regarding this server at ark.gg/outage in the last hours. The server is not allowing anyone to connect since more than day and a half.

Also reported here in the forum and topic was merged into generic outage post, where I have seen that someone also put a post regarding this server hours ago.

I hope its fixed today or if no solution is coming soon they could just shut it down until fixed, in order the game timer dont progress because Im gonna lost a bunch of dinos and a skiff if not able to connect.

Edited by arkark

Server isn’t showing up help

So for the past few days I have been playing a unofficial crystal isles server with boosters,etc. and today when I went to join it the join last session button didn’t work and my session was no where to be found. I tried typing the name (galaxy of ark) but all it said was no results found! Can someone help or explain pleaseee

This is becoming insane servers disappearing for hours at a time. Ppls tames dying for a dumb reason like this. Wild card I can understand your numerous delays..... and many glitches but This is a  $60+ game that requires a lot of ppls time and dedication. Its becoming insulting to your player base The way you are rolling out your defective updates which crash and make the game unplayable without even addressing the issues it’s unprofessional and sad

Also have this problem constantly and it’s kind of frustrating. 

Xbox Val 1097 is constantly down and/or missing from the server listing for up to a week at a time.

managed to log in for about 20min yesterday and feed my dinos luckily but it’s been down for the rest of this week and down right now.

Ive also experienced the same situation as the OP where I’ve been playing and had other players from the server message me to send them an invite since that’s one way to join when the server doesn’t show up in the list.

But I also do know for a fact this server is constantly completely down just by asking in chat and sometimes it does a rollback when you finally log in.

missed a good chunk of the summer event due to it being down half the time.

At this point it would be nice if it was up long enough so I could just transfer off. I have a really nice base but I’ll abandon it just to get to actually get my tames and  play normally.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic