Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

It would be nice with a statement on the status, we have no idea what is going on. Getting worried something will happen to all the work done on the server, dinos, bases and so forth. The misses and I know all the people who posted in this thread so far, and I know all they want is some information or confirmation that something is being done. All the best from Tribe of Alisa.  

I can only confirm all of this. 

we've all been waiting for answers from you for 3 days, Wildcard. 
We tried to get in contact with you in all possible ways: Server Outage Report, Twitter channels, Survivetheark page
The server is offline for 3 days. If it seems to be online, nobody can join. Connection lost ... 
At least you could have done a reaction on one single post we did that we kow whats going on.

All of us are loyal Ark players, many of us play from the start, also solo players,
but if we lose our bases and dinos because of a lack of support from you, 
and no Rollback takes place and that with a paid DLC,
it throws a light on you as if you don't care about the people who really like to play this game!

Dumb question but are Servers being updated cause mine is missing

So yeah title says it all, just making sure things are fine, I logged in to do some stone harvesting before be to grind out element dust on my gacha's in the morning and I disconnected, then when I tried to go back and try and log back in my server and a good chunk went MIA.

Just checking in to see what the heck is going on, maybe try and recruit someone to my small island tribe while I am here.

Is your server hosted with Nitrado? I have two servers offline right now, but they've been advising that there was scheduled maintenance on the host hardware. They're supposed to be back online around 4PM UTC if it is the scheduled maintenance. I can't remember what date they listed for those two servers, though. My other ones show everything from September 1st through September 8th for the maintenance times.

Edit to add image of Nitrado notification.

2020-08-31_9-22-28.jpg

Edited by thoughtnomad

I can't find mine either. I never heard any news about pulling servers for updates. Nothing in Twitter about it at least, and this forum is too difficult to navigate to find such an answer. Search for server disappeared and you get 33,000+ irrelevant results.

NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok 167 has left the building. I can't even find it when searching for info online, so they must have gotten rid of it without warning.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic