Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

A lot of people took a week off work for this shame they can’t get a day off pay back. Would be good to have updates when this poop goes down in the first place. I’ve spent 24 hours twirling my thumbs waiting for the server to come back up. A tad frustrating I must say but I never get discouraged cause the game as buggy as it is still bring me plenty of joy. Just wish WC were more on top of things. 

13 hours ago, ShaftAgain said:

timers are running right now.

Indeed, timers were still running. I was lucky and got back on 564 in time for an imprint on my Xmas wyverns (given to me by a friend). I had to refresh the server list page until 564 showed up, then I was able to join. Latency was bad, felt like 5 to 10 seconds to interact with most anything (moving, inventory access, laying down in bed, using a cryopod, etc). Player interaction took much longer to be seen in-game than it should, and player costumes and attires weren't showing up right away (I logged in and looked naked, another player in global mentioned their costumes werent showing up right away, a few seconds before the look showed up). With all the slowness, I decided to cryopod my young wyverns and went to bed.

564 seems to be running better after I woke.

Edited by GreenRoc

What has happened to the OC crystal servers?

Disappeared about this time yesterday, have searched for info with some others mentioning it but no official word about it, what is happening? Wildcard? [knock knock] anyone there. 

This is on ps4 servers

Edited by Dockside1973
Missing info

59 minutes ago, Testsubject420 said:

Server 1380

At 1:45am est crystal isles 1380 had a update with no warning no server notice at 4am or so I checked n seen my update was done n excited I got to get back on after the wait to be frozen in fear I reset my Xbox to my server gone with my primary account ? 

I'm on the same server. Wildcard is still deploying. I don't know what the problem is.

oh it's that time of the day again, 20+ official servers offline/lagging/ghosting/dropping

every day for the last 13 days around roughly the same hours

anything getting investigated/fixed?

the servers run fine, no ddos, just can't connect to them, some network layer in between is messed up, by either WildCard or their hosting provider Nitrado

oh, 10min later another 20 dropped ... probably another 20 in next 10-20 minutes

• Like 1

Wildcard support sucks for oc servers this is typical, our extinction server disappears sometimes up to a week with no reply, I asked this question yesterday with no response except to bump the question into crystal isle bugs

wildcard have you played your game? Do you realise hundreds of people are stuck?

EU-PVE-Official-GenOne651

08/27/20 :

This URL is very useless :
https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/formResponse
====================================================================
Because we can do some server reports and you don't do anything, you never read any comments or messages players may send you.
A few weeks ago some players reported to you that when the server saves, 1 in 3 times everyone gets kicked.
For over a week the 651 genesis has been unplayable per period, rollbacks in the game, ping increases, and a few hours later, unable to connect to the server.
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/5754730
The server comes back online then it no longer responds and the status is invalid then offline.
Can you check the logs for this server and work on the problem.
Genesis is in your paid DLC, if this persists migrate the server.
Thanks for taking the time to read me, good game.

08/28/20 :

still nothing ...

08/29/20 :

three days later ... still nothing ...

Capture.JPG

orchids 280820.JPG

Jam 280820.JPG

Ragnar 280820.JPG

Phoenix 280820.JPG

Cookie 280820.JPG

Hey, gensis 651 is offline for more than two days and that really annoying as i cant continue my breed or check for my babies if they need food. I dont understand why we dont have any answer by now specially that iam sure that ark wont restore what we will lose or lost so i want to have answer a solution for that issue. the server performance so badly even before this issue but it was playable but not u cant see server or always timed out. Fix it please!

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic