Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Once again my server came back online after being dead/mostly dead for hours/days/over a week, the performance slowly got better, more and more people flocked to it, crash BANG hamster fire. I was in the middle of the swamp cave ffs. Rip cave gear/dinos. :( Endless cycle of people going back to play on their servers when they come back, but the servers can't handle like 15/30 or more players connecting. Seriously wc figure this out, what do you need to do? Perhaps lower the server player cap from 70 to 15?

51 分钟之前, Jazmine 说:

OC crystal isle

My server I am playing on was ddossed ever since then I can’t find my server or any OC crystal isle server nothing has been said about it and I’m wondering what’s going on??

it's probably just a server down time, since some of the server aren't very good.

Just need to waite for minutes or hours before it shows up.

sometimes it also could be your internet problem. 

Edited by 003

Broken NA-PVE-Official-Valguero564

Something is very wrong with NA-PVE-Official-Valguero564 right now.

I had a young wyvern set out, 2 hrs left on the imprint timer. Lag was really bad, packed away two of my tames, left a third baby out, 2 hour timer on it, I can check back later.
Then I logged out. I see it on battlemetrics as "offline" and thought it had crashed.

I had thought this server crashed.
So I waited for server to show up on Battlemetrics. Server didnt show on the server list or on battlemetrics, failing to respond to query.

then a few minutes ago, I saw it show up on Battlemetrics, loged in, and my baby that should have 2 hours on it's timer (if the server had crashed) had a minute left, when the server seemd to have gone offline 2 hours ago.

Server is still running! But ping so bad, it is not showing up on the list of servers, nor showing up on Battlemetrics.

I'm on it right now. I hear wilds moving, I can barely play and interact, practically unplayable, but I am still in the server while Battlemetrics cant detect it, and the server list on the game client wont show it. https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/3753040

There's something very wrong here.
Can a WC employee have a look pls?
Thx.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic