Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, elmer said:

The Island PVE Servers gone?!?

I went to login to my server today and its not showing up? Anyone have any details on this?

EU PVE Crossplay the island 849

Both PVE Island Crossplay Servers are missing.

NA-PVE-CrossPlayOfficial-TheIsland839   Does not show up in Win 10 or in Xbox.

15 minute update they said. You can check your servers again in 15 minutes they said.Nearly 7 hours later... And what response do we get from WC? Tumbleweeds...

Also, missing NA-PVE-XboxOffiocial-Valguero1096

So that's pretty fantastic. Both servers I play on are POOF! Missing in action.

Here's an idea, instead of taking servers down multiple days a week, follow most major online game protocols. Take servers offline once a week. Same day. Same time each week. Roll all your updates, be it server-side and/or client-side at the same time. Set a 6 hour window of downtime.

Blizzard has been doing it for years, and Bungie does it as well. The entire communities for both those companies games knows and is totally cool with it.  Pretty sure the Ark Community would be fine with that as well.

EU-PVE-TheCenter348 down... AGAIN .. AND AGAIN???

And yet again this server seems to be down, after it will be back i probably again lose all the stuff and maybe even a part of the base, because there is a rollback to before i refreshed.. i lost already 160 dinos like thi sin cryo for some odd reason.. but i guess you guys have no explanation for that... refreshing a base doesn't seem to be enough because poopty servers....

way to go Wildcard... way to go... 

yes i have been reporting it already, probably with a lot of other people

NA-PVE-Official-ScorchedEarth90

Server reads as Online however "Times Out" every time when trying to connect. From the Steam launcher the server reads as having 40 to 41 people logged into the server however there is no one visible from Battlemetrics or from Ark Game Ui. NA-PVE-Official-ScorchedEarth90

From Battlemetrics the server responds to query and shows online but nobody is able to connect to the server.

Just now, Sakutera said:

Over 50 official servers down now and it looks like 1 more every ~5min ... diverse regions, maps, both pve and pvp ... some virus eating through their network? swamp fever strikes again

Not sure on the cause, but that battlemetric image doesn't give the full picture. 

It's actually much worse because many servers are still showing as online but not working as reported above.

For example; Valguero 725 is showing up in the session list, and battlemetrics shows it as "online." However, everyone gets "connection timeout" when attempting to join. If you constantly refresh the session list you can see people keep trying to load in, but player count always drops back to 0. It's been this way for ~4 hours now.

Edited by Jank

NA 341 Island and oc 880 crystal isle is also on the list of cannot connect. We are all in discord and upset because many of us

have babies now dead that we can't get back. And we know a decent bred dino is something we won't get replaced. I waited 6 weeks

for eggs that I finally get .. today of course and I had to get notified on this forum that my babies were born and I'm sure died by now

and we have ALL been trying to get in for HOURS. This is so sad and I am so sad. I know they are just pixels to some. But many people

play to deal with stress and other issues. I being on of that category so this makes me really unhappy. I don't expect much in way of a fix

from wc. That would be too much like the decent thing to do. Just sharing the information. 

Edited by Sativa420

48 minutes ago, Sakutera said:

Over 50 official servers down now and it looks like 1 more every ~5min ... diverse regions, maps, both pve and pvp ... some virus eating through their network? swamp fever strikes again

image.thumb.png.b4562e1befb96c27de9d5b728541c903.png

Oh no not this again, did WC let a crazy bull loose in their server room or did they forget to feed the hamsters. :(

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic