Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Ark Ragnarok 210 PVE GOT WIPED

Hello, i am actually rellay annoyed and the others on this Server too. About 30 minutes ago the server died, after that i went on the server and realized i cannot spawn at my bed in my base, also, there was no dying information in the log. As i went to see my base if anything is still there, the other server members said that they have lost their dinos. I can tell the same, i cannot even go to my base, the server is pvp, everything is broken.........

Please fix this, this ain't funny.

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, deedoubleu said:

Cough cough. Can we get any feedback please? If it happened to 210, then it can happen to any server I assume. We play pve to wake up knowing our base will still be there and now this...

@GP @invincibleqc can you guys push this to devs please?

You should report it there and they will look into it: http://ark.gg/outage

Regarding many outage etc.. it is not polite to deny possibility to get answers or to have any kind of information (  in a timely manner ) from WC. As Yours customers wee need some kind of customers service or problem related management , even some kind of fast response info /answer .For some questions the nice word will be enough . How long will last the problem with Center 351 server ?

22 minutes ago, arsax3m said:

Regarding many outage etc.. it is not polite to deny possibility to get answers or to have any kind of information (  in a timely manner ) from WC. As Yours customers wee need some kind of customers service or problem related management , even some kind of fast response info /answer .For some questions the nice word will be enough . How long will last the problem with Center 351 server ?

Never seen WC reply to any message on this forum or on the steam forum, since i play this game...

• Thanks 1

This is getting ridiculous. I guess Wild Card simply loves messing with their players and love readin negative reviews on Steam. The fact they've yet to even respond with a single "We're looking into this." proves that they do not care for their community whatsoever. I mean, what are they, 3 employees? And none of them can read?

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic