Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

For the past few days official extinction server 1122 on xbox has disappeared for hours at time then appeared again but the server seems like its still been up and running the whole time when i can get on it but its just not accessible for some reason on the server list because it just does not appear. Its currently missing for me now which is a problem because i have an imprint due on that server now. 

NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter355 has been offline and missing from session list for 20+ hours with the exception of  two times it was online for ~20 minute.   I got on during one of the 20 minute breaks and lagged out 15 minutes in and game closed 5 minutes later with server again missing from session list.   Many already reported the outage yesterday.  It is shameful that they do not fix these outages in a timely fashion or at least acknowledge and keep us informed of problems they are having.

1 hour ago, ShySummerSoul said:

NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter355 has been offline and missing from session list for 20+ hours with the exception of  two times it was online for ~20 minute.   I got on during one of the 20 minute breaks and lagged out 15 minutes in and game closed 5 minutes later with server again missing from session list.   Many already reported the outage yesterday.  It is shameful that they do not fix these outages in a timely fashion or at least acknowledge and keep us informed of problems they are having.

I also play in this server, 19 hours outage is an absurd!

1 hour ago, ShySummerSoul said:

I'm waiting since yesterday to play along with my friends on this server. I've never seen an outage so long, it being really disappointing

All these server issues 84 pages in and not a single word from WC.  They are sure doing a good lob at killing off their game.

Whoever WC are renting servers from, I sure hope they are not paying them for this shoddy service. I think is time WC to find new service providers that can actually provide a service.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic