Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Serenityfirefly said:

Sometimes things are out of their control and take sometime to fix, they are aware of this. However sunday is Farther's day were most are spending it with their families or some are trying to get through the day as best they can after loosing their farther. WC will get to it soon i believe as Cedric already addressed it on Twitter when he was asked about it. 

Please don't go trolling him, Sunday was an incredibly hard day for him but despite that he still did reply and give a lil info on what's happened. 

Have some patience and understanding. 

We have had a lot of patience, all weekend lost, bases on other servers, about to disappear due to the inefficiency of WC. Post like yours does not contribute anything.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheGumbo said:

Really wish you would stop making excuses for them because its bullpoop the server went down on Friday why was in not fixed then please stop quoting me and defending WILDCARD i have played this game sense it come out the continue to do the same poop that they did from the start.   The server should have been fixed already here it is Monday server still down and WILDCARD  doesnt even have the balls to tell the players/customers (because we spent are money on the game) any information on when server may come up or even why the servers are down and estimated time of repair,  but no  they have to pull there scumbag bullpoop as always.

1 hour ago, Phantomcat said:

We have had a lot of patience, all weekend lost, bases on other servers, about to disappear due to the inefficiency of WC. Post like yours does not contribute anything.

Not making excuses, have a heart and some understanding. Fill ouutage tickets or submit tickets. Not a need for negativity or trolling them. Just wasted energy. Doesn't matter how long you been here. 

Bases won't dissapear it sill comes up from last server save. Don't see the point in posts not contributing other then pulling the game and team down. Work with them to make game better. 

have the same issue on PS4 ASIA PVE RAG 601 .... 10 mins of fun, kick to main page due timeout issue. 5 mins of waiting for my account to be release and then 10 mins of fun and cycle restarts over and over and over and over till you rage quit, impulse throw your controller , then realize that is the only one you have got... am certain this is for the server as i have checked on the chat box with the rest of the ASIA players... 

We are having the 4 X every thing now and we really really wanna play this game which is really great ( bar the kicks/ lags/ and those dumb a**ed Gigas) 

Please please look into this..... 

Ark Valguero crossplay 1174 official PVE down

The server aforementioned in the title has been down for over 12 hours now, and many people on the server are complaining about how the dinos they were raising are probably dying. All of the other official PVE servers seem to be up and there was no update so I'm very confused as to why the server isn't showing up in the server list. No twitter post, no acknowledgement, nothing. I don't know if they took the server down or what but I've been playing on it for over a year and I have a lot of time put into the work I did on this server and I would like to know what happened to it. Thanks.

On 6/22/2020 at 11:24 AM, Serenityfirefly said:

Not making excuses, have a heart and some understanding. Fill ouutage tickets or submit tickets. Not a need for negativity or trolling them. Just wasted energy. Doesn't matter how long you been here. 

Bases won't dissapear it sill comes up from last server save. Don't see the point in posts not contributing other then pulling the game and team down. Work with them to make game better. 

It is precisely the roll back that is causing me to loose dinos and structures. Ever since this bull poop began (what now, like half a year ago?) the few times I've tried raising dinos, about 30% of them have starved to death due to the server rolling back my feeding them. I even almost lost an adult dino from the same. And I have lost a bunch of structures that I was going and refreshing the decay timer on every few days and even sometimes just sitting there for 20min at at time trying to make sure the bull poop server registered that I was there. After a certain amount of lunacy, it is okay to get mad. If this goes on for another half a year, I won't be here. Poo, I might not even make it 2 months. 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic