Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

NA-PVP-Official-TheIsland719 OFFLINE FOR 24+ hours

Server been offline for 24 hours and i have a lot of babies raising. where is the help when you need it, i never ask for help i dealt with a lot of bs from losing many characters 115-125 to losing dinos that took weeks to raise. i just got back into ARK hoping for a good time with my old friends. and i raised dinos and GIGAS for weeks while working 50 hours a week and getting them to 100% imprint. Please guys i dont want to stop playing ARK. help us, our server is always active and had almost 60 to 70 people everyday. many people got their characters and dinos stuck inside 719. Please take care of your loyal players that buy all your dlcs and content. 

15 hours ago, TheGumbo said:

WOW ALL YOU GUYS CAN SAY IS REPORT YOUR OUTAGE HERE WHAT YOU THINK THAT 90% OF US HAVE NOT DONE THAT A DOZEN DANG TIMES poop!    Why dont one of you call someone at server host and tell them to fix the fking issue sorry for language but this is a joke this game used to be alright but seems to just keep getting worse.

chill, have some patience it  will get sorted, i posted the outtage link as some people have not known it was there, so it helps everyone to submit when outtages are, we are heard more in numbers then we are solo

8 hours ago, TheGumbo said:

CHILL HELL !!!!    I want some Information,  they could tell us something.  They have the ability to call server host and report issues and find out whats going on and relay it back to us but no they continue to have bad customer support.

Sometimes things are out of their control and take sometime to fix, they are aware of this. However sunday is Farther's day were most are spending it with their families or some are trying to get through the day as best they can after loosing their farther. WC will get to it soon i believe as Cedric already addressed it on Twitter when he was asked about it. 

Please don't go trolling him, Sunday was an incredibly hard day for him but despite that he still did reply and give a lil info on what's happened. 

Have some patience and understanding. 

Extinction493 is again rubberbanding, with constant serverwide disconnects and huge lag spikes every 2-3min. Completely unplayable. Sent numerous outage reports, again. No improvement for days now.

@Cedric Please consider an overhaul and assessment of the entire server network as a top priority. Look at how big this issue is, how the number of posts exploded here. If the server is not functioning, how are we able to enjoy the game properly? We don't need any new content on servers that we can't play on; it's absurd.

2 full days now,  just hit 48 hours on 717 PVE , I need to access this server to transfer out and maintain bases on other servers as well.

Not even a slight acknowledgment from WC, let alone an ETA, or even a bland notice about outages..

Why is there community managers and social network staff when they don't liaise with the community anyways?

Edited by Sausagedog85

10 hours ago, Serenityfirefly said:

Sometimes things are out of their control and take sometime to fix, they are aware of this. However sunday is Farther's day were most are spending it with their families or some are trying to get through the day as best they can after loosing their farther. WC will get to it soon i believe as Cedric already addressed it on Twitter when he was asked about it. 

Please don't go trolling him, Sunday was an incredibly hard day for him but despite that he still did reply and give a lil info on what's happened. 

Have some patience and understanding. 

Really wish you would stop making excuses for them because its bullpoop the server went down on Friday why was in not fixed then please stop quoting me and defending WILDCARD i have played this game sense it come out the continue to do the same poop that they did from the start.   The server should have been fixed already here it is Monday server still down and WILDCARD  doesnt even have the balls to tell the players/customers (because we spent are money on the game) any information on when server may come up or even why the servers are down and estimated time of repair,  but no  they have to pull there scumbag bullpoop as always.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic