Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.8e14f03f16fb23ae212f0e092f88daff.pngWell, Good news, my server came back up. Bad news the breeding that should have finished a week ago with 100% imprint is screwed up now. Somehow nothing died, but will miss 1 imprint due to the unexpected 14 hours of uptime that i missed.  The 36% uptime is a little misleading though.  When a server comes up for 15 minutes, then goes down and rolls those 15 minutes back each time, was it really up for those 15 minutes, lol?

Just can't get motivated to start another breeding batch. Gonna wait until after the event ends so maybe the server will be stabilized by then.  I just wish they posted something on the splash page if they fixed a problem so we could feel a bit more confident.

Still no reply from any one from WILDCARD way to go you can beat money on this Gen is the last purchase I make.  It sad that you guys can't even let us players/customers know whats going on or even if the company is working on issue.   Hopefully someone will grow some balls and inform everyone whats being done to fix the issue.

WOW ALL YOU GUYS CAN SAY IS REPORT YOUR OUTAGE HERE WHAT YOU THINK THAT 90% OF US HAVE NOT DONE THAT A DOZEN DANG TIMES poop!    Why dont one of you call someone at server host and tell them to fix the fking issue sorry for language but this is a joke this game used to be alright but seems to just keep getting worse.

On 6/17/2020 at 7:36 AM, Korsar05 said:

Why don't administrators write anything? Why are the servers offline? How much longer will they be offline? Is a mockery.
Give answer.

I have been following this thread for a while now, and a while back I think a guy name of jat or jad posted something here. I think that is one of the forum admins, and also a guy that works for wild card. But I aint gonna go digging. But your point is well taken that they mock us with their silence.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, sjskdjkfa said:

I have been following this thread for a while now, and a while back I think a guy name of jat or jad posted something here. I think that is one of the forum admins, and also a guy that works for wild card. But I aint gonna go digging. But your point is well taken that they mock us with their silence.

You're talking about Jatheish?

Edited by Korsar05

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic