Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

What the hell is going on 2 of the servers i play on are offline for a while, Rag 388 and The Island 345 please fix this poop, restart whatever u need to do just get them online along with the others that are broken.

Some event this is. :( RIP WC 5 year anniversary :( 

Edited by reddotjellytot

Rag 388 is back up finally!!  Only concern now is The Island 345 showing 69 players since yesterday shows as online but on the incorrect server version, also no one can connect to it since more than 12hours ago. Submitted a server outage report but something tells me that they are not being monitored by anyone :(

Na-Pve-Official-Theisland717 has been offline for over a hour now

As the title says are server has been down for over a hour when all the rest are still online we have reported the issue but seems no one wants to fix the issue.  So if someone there would please get up flip the reset switch and get the server up and running please.  I paid for your game the least you can do it keep the server running.

This is retarded I want my dam money back how hard is it to keep them online as much maintenance they do they should not be going down.  So WILDCARD are you going to replace everyone's poop that is lost from the servers being offline for 3+ hours just like 192 and 343.  Your company is become a joke this is why people are finding better games to play because the company just doesn't give to poops about its customers.  I will not be recommending this game to anyone and put in a negative review and leave it this way until Wildcard fixes simple issues such as restarting a fking server.  

Still waiting on any information you guys would like to give but i guess WILDCARD only hires incompetent people who can't even respond to customers.    Sure the moderators have seen this post hopefully they have informed someone about the issue but odds are they have not.     HOW ABOUT SOME INFORMATION FROM ANYONE FROM WILDCARD FOR AT LEAST A ESTIMATE ON WHEN WE CAN EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY LIKE THE REST OF THEY COMMUNITY. 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic