Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Xbox1-1097 HELP

Help I play valguero 1097 official pve Xbox1 duper’s keep crashing our server Sunday it went down for 9-10hours yesterday around 5pm same duper’s crashed 1097 official xbox1 valguero can you guys please do something about this we payed money to play this game put it up so I can transfer out n never go back to that map again fml

Ark center 92 official love is not showing up on the list.

Cannot log into ark center 92. I have transferred a character there to move him now I need him back on my rag server for imprints but cannot find server. I hope I didn't just get arked l. I only been back on 5 days and was just boasting this game up to my friends.

On 6/12/2020 at 4:49 AM, SMP said:

And for every player who ponied up the fee, another would stop playing because they don't like Ark enough to pay for it.  Now there are fewer players on your servers paying the bills.  Now people are leaving because there's less population.  Servers still need to be maintained to satisfy the players who are left, time to raise fees to cover those costs.  Now those folks don't want to pay twice as much to play, so down go the servers.  But hey, the game was glitch-proof for 90 days.

Where do you get this from? is it just guesswork or is there something to back it up ?

If I could refund ark and the season passes now I would. 713 has been down for a full week. Dinosaurs and structures are going to to be completely gone. If you would just focus on fixing broken servers and rollback lost time it would be amazing. But right now I'm losing hope and ready to uninstall ark and never play again. An event that alot of players can't even enjoy because something in that update broke other servers that aren't Crystal Isles. 40 of us have been trying to get attention to get 713 fixed but we've been completely ignored! Alot of us from that server are ready to quit. 

713 broken.jpg

Edited by Freiya

Well servers PC 713-716 have been down for a full week now. Everyone from those servers are losing structure's/dinosaurs because all of our reports have been ignored too. Luckily for you guys it's just been hours. We haven't heard a single reponse and 713 alone there's normally around 40 players everyday up until the server just completely broke. We've been trying to ask for a rollback and a solution as to why were instantly getting booted after trying to load in and no response. It feels like nobody cares. They just take the report and put it on a list. That's it. 

Some servers have been down for a full week and you guys think 24 hours is bad...... 713-716 has been down now for a full week and no solution or fix. I think their compensation is giving ark for free since they're not fixing servers. Theres a good handful of us who tried getting their attention to fix these servers and we've been completely ignored. It seems like they're only helping EGS players now......

Ragnarok 397 server dead?

Hello everyone, this server has been unstabe since the beggining of the month but this is just stupid, my main base is there, so all my stuff is on that server, it was crashing constantly EVERY HOUR until I could leave the server, I decided to come back since when the weekend started it got better but yesterday I went down and its been a 12 freaking hour down and NO ANSWER, please can it be looked? We already lost a lot of the event because of this issue I'm really tired of this, the constant rollbacks and crashes ruined the imprint of 3 gigas and 1 yuty (dinos that I was raising over 2 weeks) and now I was raising 3 more gigas to at least have some fully printed gigas and the server strikes again, seriously guys... 

downtime 1.jpg

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic