Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

14 hours ago, SMP said:

Fair enough.  What kind of solution would you suggest? 

A team of people to sink thousands of hours into making everything work perfectly?  Gonna cost money.  You prepared to start paying a monthly sub fee?  May as well run your own server if you have to pay, right?

The only other option would be to offline the servers.  The thunder from the players would echo through these corridors like the gusts of a thousand winds.

Seems like the option that doesn't cost the players any money and doesn't cost the company a bunch of customers is the option we have now. Almost like a compromise, isn't it?

Give me the fee any day, running your own server is nowhere near the same as oficcial servers.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lobsterbrains said:

Give me the fee any day, running your own server is nowhere near the same as oficcial servers.

Agree on this, I personally think a majority would want this too.  Premium servers & region locked is the only way we are going to get stability in services.

Official is totally different to unofficial in terms of variety of people in the community and the way the game is played (like it's suppose to without unrealistic rates and other crazy stuff, not everyone wants it that way).

The problem is with unofficial is that the admin might have a bad hair day and may decide to ruin yours too. WC take a lot crap from us and they just hold there chin up and not take things personal.  Cheating from admins on unofficial is inevitable and most of the time there is only a few players on to interact with, a lot of the time you can find yourself playing alone.

This is just my view on the situation others may think differently.

Edited by reddotjellytot

Doss

Why would you release a new map and an even instead of fixing the doss , evry server I eve join is being dossed . My server as the events bout to start being dossed . What good is new servers , map , and event . If you’re going to let lil 14 year old ruin it with doss ? You’d think after 5 years the game would be better . But nope more duping methods and doss then I’ve ever seen . 

Still can’t fix ddoss

What good are more servers when the ones you have already are barely playable . Everytime I go to raid or check. Server I end up stuck there for hrs on end due to doss . What goods a pvp game when all the hacking turns it into pve. Between teaming and dissing you guys have the worst game ever 

On 6/10/2020 at 1:09 PM, Lobsterbrains said:

And for every player who ponied up the fee, another would stop playing because they don't like Ark enough to pay for it.  Now there are fewer players on your servers paying the bills.  Now people are leaving because there's less population.  Servers still need to be maintained to satisfy the players who are left, time to raise fees to cover those costs.  Now those folks don't want to pay twice as much to play, so down go the servers.  But hey, the game was glitch-proof for 90 days.

Smalltribes58 Abb

Has been getting DDOS and now hasnt been showing up in the server list for nearly 3+ hours.

It’s already been reported in the official outage reports. But nothing has been done yet. Not a great start to your anniversary event. Also here a suggestion:

Get WildCard GM’s to “patrol” servers, forums and whatnot.. so we have actual people to talk to.. rather than seeing our messages go to waste. 

yours sincerely,

A growingly impatient customer.

Ragnarok 397 EU PVE

**Edit** This has been going on for several weeks not just since the dlc update.

Can the server Ragnarok 397 EU please be looked into? Every 1 - 2 hour the server is crashing and going down for 30-40 minutes at a time. Just look at the server outages https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/6497548/downtime
image.thumb.png.9e93f902d2c4075272233d035013eb12.png

There's a lot more than that obviously, the past 2 days its been down a total of 12 hours, the crash happens and it'll be down for 30 - 40 minutes and then when its back up it will have rolled back 20minutes, it's virtually impossible to play on. Please im begging you to look into it.
Sorry if wrong section.

Edited by Jeadeye

Servers are again unplayable with regular ping over 200. Island346 rubberbands like crazy.

The servers can't take more than 20 players at a time. I have said it before and many others: the whole server network needs an overhaul. I don't want any more content, events, bugfixes - all are pointless if the server is unplayable. This should be nr. 1 priority! Extinction493 for example is unplayable for months now and outage reports do squat. There were weeks without battle eye. Nothing has been done to improve this since winter event.

Edited by Oieru

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic