Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, ocri said:

I also play on 493 and have the same problems. Due to this it is nearly impossible do to drops without loosing them to a kick. Pls look into this!

i am sorry the giga died because of the disconnect and i could not get back on to feed it :( 

edaDiM.jpg

Edited by rabidsquirrel

On 5/22/2020 at 4:59 PM, Rovingmale said:

What kind of special brand of moron?

Really though, what kind of special brand of retard do you have to be to have servers that are constantly booting people in the middle of high risk tasks?  I'm just curious why you would even allow a server to exist if it is crap. I'm mad, idgaf either.  Go ahead and delete this post because I indirectly called devs retards. 

BTW, the server boots at least 4 times in a 7 hour window and has 10+ sec lag up to 10 times. 

You're a goof.

• Like 1

Stop Ddossing

You have to fix the dossing issue.   It makes the game unplayable, I’m going to pull a full on Karen here. You are going to lose a large portion of your community on console if you don’t.   I know some players who have un-installed Ark because of this.  It shouldn’t be an issue, this game has been out for years.   Don’t release a game until little issues like this have been resolved, AND especially don’t start pumping out DLC’s until the base mechanics are fixed.    Do you even care anymore DEVs or are you just trying to snatch up everybody’s money and run?

14 minutes ago, Rovert494 said:

Stop Ddossing

You have to fix the dossing issue.   It makes the game unplayable, I’m going to pull a full on Karen here. You are going to lose a large portion of your community on console if you don’t.   I know some players who have un-installed Ark because of this.  It shouldn’t be an issue, this game has been out for years.   Don’t release a game until little issues like this have been resolved, AND especially don’t start pumping out DLC’s until the base mechanics are fixed.    Do you even care anymore DEVs or are you just trying to snatch up everybody’s money and run?

Its not just consoles encountering these issue, PC servers are also in a bad state at them moment. I don't think its entirely to do with DDossing

Mass server kicks, rubber banding, desyncs, server saves take almost a minute then it mass kicks again, the list goes on and on.

we have issues where we render a solo [][][][] players base that has 200-300 manas out possibly more among other things, this mass kicks the entire server every time, so we have to stay clear of it. If this player logs in we get mass kicked every 3-5 mins, so we end up logging out for the day. Its been reported to WC but they don't do anything about it. what makes it worse is that base has teleporter public so anyone can just teleport there and poof the server.

PS4 NA Legacy PVE Valguero 944

So my server has apparently gone on vacation and forgot to leave me a note. I reported and followed the link to see the current servers under maintenance, or down, whichever, and it was blank. In the meantime, my server does not show up at all. Can someone please let me know where it has gone, and when to expect it back? Thank you, there are baby giga and wyvren lives at stake! 

(I know Im a nerd, but Im literally sitting at the console w fingers crossed thinking 6 juv gigas, baby fire baby poison wyv, baby ice wyvs, 3 juv 800 melee rexes, why the hell did I have all my best dino not-growns out at once??? Refresh... refresh... refresh...)

Edited by Supershelleh
Misspelled "not" haha. Please save my dino babies!!

I’m getting desperate and don’t know where to post this anymore, can someone please help me

Hello everyone I hope someone can help me, since I messaged support and they’re not being helpful at all. 

I play on PS4 on official PVP servers with my 3 friends. After a couple of days I suddenly couldn’t join ANY servers, and when I do, I’ll get the loading screen and then it takes me back to the loading screen with the message “joining server EU-PVP-PS4Official” 

after a min or 2, I’ll get the pop up “connection timeout” and that’s been my life for more than 14 days now! 
The only way I can play is if my friends load into any server and send me a PS4 invite. Other than that, I’m stuck in the lobby and have no chance of loading in. 

I really hope someone can help me? 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic