Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Asia-PVE-Valguero159 is OFFLINE most of the day

Greetings Wildcard,

We can't search the server Asia-PVE-Valguero159 when it still runs most of the day.

These days it was usually online from 12:00 EST to 21:00 EST, ( 01:00-10:00 CST), offline the other time .

And during the online time, we just can search the server SOMETIMES, NOT ALWAYS.

Somedays it was OFFLINE for whole days, the longest record is 8 days.

And the server was still running in these days, but we can't find the server in list or login it.

Then we lost a lot of buildings, items and ALL the animals which were not in the cryopods.

We can see the status from  " https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/5661945 ", 

"Uptime:  7 Days: 23%, 30 Days: 29%".

Can officer do something for the server Asia-PVE-Valguero159 ?

Or it's not an official server , just a private server ?

159.png

What kind of special brand of moron?

Really though, what kind of special brand of retard do you have to be to have servers that are constantly booting people in the middle of high risk tasks?  I'm just curious why you would even allow a server to exist if it is crap. I'm mad, idgaf either.  Go ahead and delete this post because I indirectly called devs retards. 

BTW, the server boots at least 4 times in a 7 hour window and has 10+ sec lag up to 10 times. 

Edited by Rovingmale
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 3

9 hours ago, Rovingmale said:

What kind of special brand of moron?

Really though, what kind of special brand of retard do you have to be to have servers that are constantly booting people in the middle of high risk tasks?  I'm just curious why you would even allow a server to exist if it is crap. I'm mad, idgaf either.  Go ahead and delete this post because I indirectly called devs retards. 

BTW, the server boots at least 4 times in a 7 hour window and has 10+ sec lag up to 10 times. 

you could tell us what system you play on …. could be your console or maybe even ur pc ? i never dc ingame? In my opinion ur running a trash system that cant handle this awesome game and your now blaming the devs^^

• Thanks 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic