Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Well their 5 year anniversary is coming up. And I've played this game since the start, But 5 year's is ALOT of time to still have the original bug's/ error's/ poop? Happening all the time. Ext 458 is like that. lot's of lag lot's of dc's, you don't dare to do anything due to the crap that happen's. Great game with ton's of potential... just lack luster presentation.

• Like 2

Messed up server please fix

Na-pve-ps4official-thecenter456. Needa to be fixed.  It has so much lag and blue screen and lost connections ever since this last xmas event.  You cant hardly even play on it.  Imprinta take 9 to 10 hrs in real time if we are lucky.   Normally it's longer than that.  Lost connections a minimum of 10 times every 1 to 2 hrs.  The server needs ark admin help asap.  Personally i think there's tons of people duping thete causing this all the time.  

I dont see the point in reporting those mass kicks and server crashes anymore, I reported mass kicks on outage report 47 times in one day, do the devs even look at them, yesterday I reported 12 mass kicks in just 1 hour. What the hell is going on.  Spending more time reporting than trying to play. Not doing it anymore :(

128 Genesis small tribes Dossed now for over 24hours

Server 128 small tribes has now been Dossed for over 24 hours have put in numerous support tickets to technical dept only for nothing to happen.Started on server and uploaded my stuff so now have lost it all. Hundreds of dollars spent on this game for you guys to do nothing Wow thanks!!!

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic