Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

The ability of a game to at least stay connected for its player base should be fundamental. Several of the servers I visit have the same issue...only staying connected for 5-20 minutes at a time. With this kind of stability, maybe it should be put back in the closet or just dumped altogether because even ALPHA versions of most games I play can keep you connected. Any programmer attached to the network side of this game should be embarrassed and be looking for employment as a dishwasher or maybe even a  fry cook. Any management that lets this happen should be replaced on the spot! I don't see how WC can justify making new content if the current content isn't even stable....Wilcard...Hang your head in shame, your running off your customer base faster than you can bring more in...its a formula for failure. 

TRUE Server is unplayable for months, wrote a lot of reports about it.
Disconnects, server lags, long and short all over the day, server restarts,  thats unplayable. even a simple 10 minutes meatrun gets thrilling. raising babys? => if you made meat somehow surviving a hell lot of disconencts, then you probably can raise them. but every server restart (or whatever its doing) means waiting a long time to step in first minute hoping the baby dinos survived.. so much of daily 466 EU server PVE life.

GUYS WHY IS THERE NO PAYING MODEL FOR OFFICIAL SERVERS
TAKE SOME MONEY
BUT
PROVIDE US WITH PRIME SERVERS AND PRIME SUPPORT FOR THEM

The solution is easy.  Redesign the game around a new engine and redesign the server architecture.  Then hire an army of administrators to maintain a subscription based model.  All this indie development studio has to do is pull free money out of thin air. 

You want to say, that this game cannot work with 20 people online and therefore its need new engine?seriously?(oh i absolutely agree that this needed, but this is not easy way) maybe  the first step they need to add monitoring conncted gamers? after  whose connection  ping rises to limit!  Destroy the game for other people CANNOT BE  PART OF GAMEPLAY! 

OFFICIAL SERVER CONSTANTLY DOWN - WHY??? SO FRUSTRATED!!!

NA OFFICIAL SERVER 560 is CONSTANTLY DOWN......for a total of 24 hours in the last 5 days....still ongoing down as I write this going into hour 25.

How can anyone play at all with a lag EVERY 5 MINUTES that lasts 10-30 seconds roughly and constant server shut downs every day or two!!!

And that's not all folks!!!!! Random disconnects at random times......4 times in 10 minutes for me yesterday!!! I have to fly low to the ground now just to make 

sure I don't die from fall damage cause they never fixed your characters position to your flying mount in case of a disconnect or server outtage.

I have owned Ark since the very very beginnings so I have seen the progression. We LOVE Ark and I do really love this game. They have done INCREDIBLE things

and have expanded and added and fixed many many things. Kudos to the team for that..........BUT COME ON DEVS!!!!!!!!

IT........IS.......TIME To UPGRADE YOUR OFFICIAL SERVERS to be able to handle 30-40 people on at once and all the stuff going on, on the map.

IT IS TIME to take a pause from new DLC's, new dinos, and all those others things you are focused on and MAKE THE GAME PLAYABLE.

YES, I am FRUSTRATED.....Anyone who plays Ark all the time knows what I am talking about.

We players deal with everything I mentioned above along with a multitude of bugs, incredible building hassles, and very simple things that could be fixed that has

plagued this game since day one....and it is still there!!!!

Go ahead.....you guys who will tell me.......go to another server, go to a private server, go play another game.....NO I will not!!!

I paid for this game, I like it a lot and I expect some attention, for all of us that love this game, from the developers to AT LEAST make the game playable to 

a proper degree.

PLEASE UPDATE TO MODERN SERVERS

Thank You!!!!

• Thanks 1

"IT IS TIME to take a pause from new DLC's, new dinos, and all those others things you are focused on and MAKE THE GAME PLAYABLE" 

This is an amazing statement. I cannot agree more. 2 more DLC going to drop this year just so they can make an extra buck. This game needs to be fixed and Devs dont care about their players clearly. They are losing players everyday and I dont blame those people from leaving.

I could give a list of bugs and issues with this game a mile long. They need to update the game all together and get rid of these terrible servers they call official.

• Like 3

My alliance has lost so many rare dinos. I have lost so many fights to Valg boss by d/c inside arena and losing saddles and rexs, that i know would of won the fight. it is ridiculous that this is allowed to still happen. We cant even play a game we want to play. When we can play it, its too frustrating to leave our base with anything.  Im love this game and concept and think they did an incredible job and come a long way, but its time for the next step

Edited by killa1065
  • Like 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic