Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

This server is still broken. Crash every 15 mins again. If not that still occasionlly crashes. It is most frustrating when it happens when u finish an element vein and dc right when u start gathering... We have invested in so much in this server since it wasnt like this when we started like a year ago or something so obviously don't want to lose those and start over in another server. I was so excited when I bought this expansion and now I can't even play cause this server literally unplayable...

Support tickets do no good unless you want a generic: Have a nice day!

Official servers on PS4 crash constantly every event and lately every few minutes

Tames are lost to antimeshing

Character loss from transferring maps is a 5 week appointment after you get to the stage to make one

Whole tribes can be wiped in less than day but you will never get support when their “fixes” cause losses

This level of mismanagement must take a huge amount of coordination.

Can PVE Official Dupers Announce Which Servers They'll be DDOSing?

Since Wildcard @Cedric seem to be ok with dupers on official PVE (as they only implemented anti-duping on PVP), maybe the cheaters who are DDOSing servers at random to dupe stuff could start a forum thread to announce which servers will be crashed. You could post it anonymously, thats fine. It would really help people plan for bosses and other events more confidently, instead of every transfer, trade and boss summon being a roll of the dice.

Thanks in advance.

As an active player and trader on 455 with my tribe of four total, none of us can stay connected period. Every minute is a disconnect and since when is it pvp?! I joined a pve server for a reason. Now it's classified as unofficial with no battle eye as well. I've also submitted some reports in hopes this gets fixed but really, this needs some attention for the playerbase that frequents there or tries to at the very least. 

Ext 455 "false,unofficial" offline for a day

According to battlemetrics ext 455 is online but it is not. Its offline and labled as false unofficial.

Have not been able to get on the server for almost 24 hours.

Server is not showing up on list when logging into ark and NO not searching for favorites..................

dafuq is going on with your server ?

Dear WC, 

Did you ever played on offi server ? it`s horrible. It makes 0 fun. All the player get`s disconect for hours every 30 minutes or less. On my server ( ext-466 pve ) you can do nothing. I made 3 times an osd and got disconected everytime in wave 4 or 5. Before you make new dlcs you should fix the servers... Well you MUST. incase not so many players will quit because IT MAKES 0 FUN LIKE THIS!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic