Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Jstone said:

NA-PVE officiall valguero 1097, everyone is getting DCd every 10 mins, minute long lag. Server is down for hours, unplayable at this point.

Lost plenty of dinos lately from lag spikes or getting kicked in the middle of fights. In the air. In caves. Had my wyvern die to direwolves due to a dc. Now the server isn't even up to try and move what's left to a new one

Bad server

Excuse me, official staff, are you dead collectively? Or do you get novel coronavirus pneumonia? 454 server is now delayed frequently. Why don't you get your attention? Are all the official staff of your ark decorated? Now this bad server has seriously affected our players' mood! If you don't pay attention to the frequent server delays, I can only think of your staff as dead!

10 hours ago, Brainpox said:

Extinction 459 been down for like 5 hours at this point. Ragnarok 81 was down for hours yesterday as well. Seems there is a widespread issue here across the servers. The hosts gear cant handle the game or what? Any comment would be appreciated.

Curious thing about 459 is it went out a day ago and ever since then battle metrics has been mostly successfully querying it, but it wont show up in my list to join. As mentioned earlier in this thread I attempted finding it by putting the session filter to officials and typing 459 in the search box, but it still doesn't show. Also looking at the player count graph there seem to be brief periods where one person is able to log in, so it's not quite dead, but so dead that I can't log in?

459s strange death.png

Wildcard .

The last 3 days on NA-PVE-Official-Extinction458 Been dc'ing all players on all saves.. And atm running without battle eye.. and kicking ppl.. Can someone do like @Jatheish use to and go to the servers and take a look what is going on.. I seen him on servers 2 times . When he been on a server it seem to be there stuff get fixed.. else not.

Outage report is not getting any stuff done.. Did alot of report on the server but ohh well.. Nothing server still run like it is going to die..

The game is nice but the servers are running so bad atm.. 

On 4/27/2020 at 7:34 AM, sjskdjkfa said:

Curious thing about 459 is it went out a day ago and ever since then battle metrics has been mostly successfully querying it, but it wont show up in my list to join. As mentioned earlier in this thread I attempted finding it by putting the session filter to officials and typing 459 in the search box, but it still doesn't show. Also looking at the player count graph there seem to be brief periods where one person is able to log in, so it's not quite dead, but so dead that I can't log in?

459s strange death.png

How interesting, maybe they are doing some sort of enforcement. Haven't had a chance to log in since Sunday night so I don't even know if it is still down or not.

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, Usuallyafk said:

Lol not one small tribe server mentioned in upcoming server "hardware" changes. 99% of small tribes servers are 150+ ping for a month now, even with really good internet. Good game.

A lot of the servers were already upgraded, we're just in the process of hitting ones that haven't been so far. As for recent server performance/stalls/crashing, we've been doing some monitoring over the past week and have made some improvements, and today's patch that's going out right now (310.5) has some additional data-gathering tools enabled for us to identify more of stalls & crashes, so hopefully we'll be able to get some good data and get some more fixes in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

A lot of the servers were already upgraded, we're just in the process of hitting ones that haven't been so far. As for recent server performance/stalls/crashing, we've been doing some monitoring over the past week and have made some improvements, and today's patch that's going out right now (310.5) has some additional data-gathering tools enabled for us to identify more of stalls & crashes, so hopefully we'll be able to get some good data and get some more fixes in.

I'm not on here to argue with you and ramble for attention, I just hope you legit know small tribes has been unplayable for a month or more, even if you don't have the fix. Communication with the community is desperately needed, even when there is no fix, it makes people want to wait for one. Loads of people are quitting from these server issues, the entire Easter event our 3 servers just sat at 255 ping.

Edited by Usuallyafk

eu-79 is basically not playable anymore. Kicking players every 10 minutes or so.  Since Homestead was released the server has just gotten worse every day. 

We have sent 100's of server outage reports, **** probably thousands over the last year alone.  Not a single word from anyone at WC or server hosts. 

You people at WildCard certainly work hard to make us not like this game.

• Sad 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic