Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Your servers are gonna give me a STROKE!

what is the deal, where can we get some input on why this is happening. Its an everyday thing and you keep removing or moving my topics with no answers and not even telling me where your moving them to!   what is the deal with the official genesis pvp small tribe servers.. is it just the server i play ? NA-PVP-Official-GenOne-SmallTribes93  or is it all genesis servers. I paid you guys money for this dlc and EVERYDAY Multiple times a day the server go's to crap 255 ping for hours and constant rollbacks and loss of time and Items because of this issue!? Hello ? what is the problem.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, InLoveWithArk said:

where do you guys keep moving my topic.

cant find it anywhere with how you guys have your forums laid out. where do i post about server instability and constant crashing and rollbacks and 255 ping. 

Look at your profile. You can see where all your posts are.

Wow so this is where you all troll us new players so we never join and play with you... Real great community here guys

Still cant even see the offical servers neve4 mind try and join. But thats ok im sure this game will do great with the same 30 higj level players and no new blood.

Once agaim ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING USEFULL TO ADD OR ARE YOU ALL JUST TROLLS!!!!???!

On 4/23/2020 at 3:34 PM, Verbal said:

Wow so this is where you all troll us new players so we never join and play with you... Real great community here guys

Still cant even see the offical servers neve4 mind try and join. But thats ok im sure this game will do great with the same 30 higj level players and no new blood.

Once agaim ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING USEFULL TO ADD OR ARE YOU ALL JUST TROLLS!!!!???!

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer. 

This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of the community just because they can't help you.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic