Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

The entire last week of the event was a train wreck, I can't even lie and say there was positives, there just wasn't.  The official server network after this latest and greatest patch was just shredded, disconnects every few minutes, server crashes multiple times a day, rubberbanding so badly that you just couldn't get anything accomplished at all.  Let alone doing anything that actually required a snappy reaction time or little to no lag, ie wyvern egg runs, volcano element farming, taming of any form..  I can honestly say I'm extremely disappointed at this point but don't get me wrong, this  Covid BS is definitely affecting us all, but damn... This should have been rolled back by now and we should be enjoying that half arsed stability it had before the last patch but hey who knows right.

I got the event pelag but I'm done fooling around on Rag68.  Put everything except five pets in cryo.  I notice other players are leaving their pets out even tho they are not playing on the server.  They ran off to Genesis.  I understand if you cannot cryo your pets because lag makes it impossible to gather the materials.  

But there are some of you who already had the materials/cryos made.  You could have and didn't.  You left our server to rot cold while you ran off to have fun in Gen.  Do you think I'm going to be happy seeing your special Gen pets out in your backyard?  It isn't bragging rights anymore when you were not helping us keep the server up and running.  Now you just look like a donkey's batute.

And so help me if any of you were duping.  I think WC should take irl legal action against dupers.  Get some lawyers and lock cheaters in jail for destruction of property.  WC sold this game to people to play it.  Not to have it destroyed by hackers and dupers.  

Server list is always empty

Zero servers on list

Not one server shows up no matter what filters I turn on or off... No dedicated servers no player run servers... Just no servers. 100% empty list.

Host/local lets me play solo but thats it.

Stats: Omen gaming laptop 16gb ram.   I7-9750h cpu @ 2.60ghz.    Win 10 home v1903.      Playing the game through xbox gamepass

Any help would be appreciated. Thx in advance.

Untitled.jpg

i'm a newbie and i would love to play the game with other players....... seems like for a 4+ year old game it should be at least a tiny bit polished? is this an indy game?

THANK SO MUCH for moving my post and still not even one suggestion on what i can do ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

this is silly can someone even tell me if its a common bug or is there not a single person on this board with an iota of info??

my issue is not one ive seen anyone else post about so..... 

Edited by Verbal
lack of help of any kind

Retardos, caidas y wyvern asesinado

En el server oficial de PVE de valguero ps4 numero 1107 estamos sufriendo retardos constantemente, vamos andando y el juego nos traslada donde estabamos hacia 7 segundos, cuando volamos se realentiza el juego y en algunas ocasiones directamente nos echa pasados unos 30 segundos con la imagen congelada.

Esto ultimo me ha pasado cuando estaba atacando con mi wywern de hielo a un grupo de yutyrannus, en situación normal me los como en 6 bocados sin sufrir daño alguno puesto que mi wyvern era nivel 222, pero al volver al juego lo habían matado.

La rabia, impotencia y desesperación no se las deseo a nadie. Les agradecería que resolvieran los fallos tecnicos para que podamos disfrutar del juego y por supuesto desearia que me devolvieran mi wyvern hades.

Se encontraba en las coordenadas x:-153511 y:-94302 z:-13036

Gracias.

Rollback

I've been playing this game for almost 10,000 hours I've never complained or put in a ticket for anything until now Stop the rollback, it's killing more my pets . For example put my pets in a pod went to bed I woke up and logged on and checked on my  pets I noticed my pets they were out or  dead A rollback  did that stop the Rollback's fix the lag I'll be happy maybe by putting a servers Toronto actually help the  ping start using your head goes and don't fill your pants with money be nice to us were the ones that made you Rich

5 hours ago, Gafgarion said:

Server 652 show each 3 Mins that nice Stuff for the half Server...20200421194831_1.thumb.jpg.7961fe1cb82e235010ee6606935aa492.jpg

I just got home from work and my server is doing this. Says 0/70 players and normally a few people are on at this time. Was able to connect for a few minutes before being kicked. The server no longer has the BattlEye logo next to it and it no longer lets me connect. 

I'm on NA Official TheCenter 84

Edited by Charyzard

5 rollbacks in 45 mins

Seriously

I am on server 594 and in the last 45 mins I have had 5 fu***** rollbacks this game is starting to become unplayable due these damn rollbacks when will wildcard understand they are ruining the game..

I am trying to tame a damn spino and you guys are taking the piss

sort this out!!!

Edited by Bloodredhavoc

Na-Pvp-GenOne-SmallTribes93

Can someone shed some light on the issues with the server. Everyday it crashes, lags terrible at times 255 ping, server rollbacks constantly. like What is the issue here? you just leave your players in the dark about whats going on. is it just unstable? is it a bug from easter event? whatever it is please Fix it or at least inform your playerbase what is the cause of the constant disconnects,rollbacks, 255 ping.

On 4/15/2020 at 5:20 PM, Akarulez said:

Well, it's gone forever. Say a nice goodbye to your old character. Nothing you can do from now on besides sending a ticket to WildCard Support. Your old character can't be restored again. And if you don't have your screenshot of your implant and your tribelog, you WILL NOT get your tekgrams and stuffs back. Only thing that they will give you is lv 105 character that can be make in 1 days on extinction via red/purple osds.

yep..i lost a 104 toon using a transmitters from extinction to abbreation..I put in ticket after ticket..no reply no compensation..and I waited like 2weeks..till my tribe leader said..just make a new toon and a backup toon aswell..just in case this happens again..so yeah bro..you will not get your toon back without proof I think..i ended up with 2 x toon at lvl 100 in 2weeks tops and moved on from that shame full thing that wc cant even explain why or let alone return my lvl 104 toon...r.i.p my 104 toon.

NA-PVE-PS4Official-Ragnarok458

some GM can help ... make a few days for this item to be duplicated on the NA-PVE-PS4Official-Ragnarok458 server. cause him to lose ... I've lost count of how many babies starve to death during the event. I have already opened several tickets ... but no answer ... I am frustrated.

The server always disappears

The server I was playing with disappeared every half an hour and then reappeared half an hour later. Then the game archive goes back half an hour. The resources to fight hard have all disappeared,The resources of hard work all disappear, such a cycle every day,I don't know if the server was too bad or if someone crashed the server on purpose20200422224629_1.thumb.jpg.dac1bba0de37fa7ac14c8deddfabb396.jpg20200422224629_1.thumb.jpg.dac1bba0de37fa7ac14c8deddfabb396.jpg

10 hours ago, captyarrr said:

Still trolling official players huh?

Not sure how its trolling to state a fact.

WC is independent. It says this on their website and they are hiring.

"Studio Wildcard was founded in 2014 with the mission of bringing AAA quality to ambitious indie productions designed for core gamers. With countless years of combined industry experience across multiple independent and studio-backed titles, Wildcard's core team has grown with offices in Kirkland, WA and Gainesville, FL including distributed team members across multiple continents."

Source:https://www.studiowildcard.com/jobs

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic