Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Can't find my server ( Valguero CrossARK 9 on PS4)

Hello ^^ yesterday after the last update I connect to the game go in the lobby but I can't found my server ( Valguero cross ark 9 PS4 ) and this morning too I can't find it. Valguero is the only map of our cluster that we can't find. Did it happen to someone else? And if someone know why please answer me ^^

8 Hours later, 717 is still offline.. (over 12 hours for others)

This is complete bullsht.. There is no other way to spin it.

There are 13 or more official servers listed as offline right now, and noone is even thinking of doing a damn thing about it..
In what industry is it ever ok to be so unreliable and so unrepentant..?

Edited by Sausagedog85

7 hours ago, UncivilizedBehaviour said:

Thats really not true. Fewer and fewer servers are crashing. Nothing is being swept under the rug. They are just spending more time working than they are talking about it. When they have something to tell us they will.

There is legit no communication with the community managers? How can you be this delusional? Every single small tribes official server has sky high ping and half of them constantly crash. No way you're this gullible.

oh.. my... GOD.. please someone tell me that they've acknowledged there is a problem, especially after that latest "exploit" patch, servers timing out every 10 minutes, tps barely working depending on where you are standing.. Acknowledgment and some sort of window of when this crap is gonna be fixed would be nifty.

Edited by Rio4201

57 minutes ago, Sausagedog85 said:

8 Hours later, 717 is still offline.. (over 12 hours for others)

This is complete bullsht.. There is no other way to spin it.

There are 13 or more official servers listed as offline right now, and noone is even thinking of doing a damn thing about it..
In what industry is it ever ok to be so unreliable and so unrepentant..?

THIS  right here.....WC when are you going to do something about the official servers ?  This game is getting WORSE instead of better as time goes on !  I won't even consider buying the latest dlc because your lack of being able to run the game is SO POOR !

I need help.

I just got my first 500 element on extinction and were planing to get to my base, on my way i got kicked from the server (in the air), when I came back i was dead,  I couldnt find my corpse, so i got my fire wyvern from Velguero and came back in 15minuets, still had 15 timer. But the corpse was gone, than the server went down, i lost my fire wyvern, now im missing my only giga, lightning wyvern, fire wyvern and all my other stuff. What should i do now, is there a way to get that stuff back, its not the first time for me to die at this way... can i fix this somehow?

-Jonas

2 hours ago, Usuallyafk said:

There is legit no communication with the community managers? How can you be this delusional? Every single small tribes official server has sky high ping and half of them constantly crash. No way you're this gullible.

and no way you are watching the analytics. I have been watching the system improve server by server all weekend. All you do is watch people rage on the forums. Community managers do most of their communication on twitter and reddit, not on this forum. When they have something to tell us, they do. 

Whats more, Every small tribe server is PACKED. out of 105 small tribe servers all but 25 or so currently have no less then 20 people on them. Maybe your ping issue is due to traffic. We know that the crashes have been because of the new anti-dupe systems. When you pay attention, you learn things. 

Island Small tribe 6, crashed once a day all weekend https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/2339883
Island small tribe 30, the same https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/73211
Island small tribe 11, the same https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/2341193
Rag small tribe 34, THE SAME https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/1922154

I can go on. 

Edited by UncivilizedBehaviour
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, XxxGodzxxX said:

THIS  right here.....WC when are you going to do something about the official servers ?  This game is getting WORSE instead of better as time goes on !  I won't even consider buying the latest dlc because your lack of being able to run the game is SO POOR !

717 is up and was only down for 6 hours, not twelve. Maybe there was a reason it was down besides poor management. Maybe.. juuuuust maybe, they found a problem there that had to be addressed since downtime is typically 30 minutes. 

Since the new patch our extinction server on official (458) times out every 10 minutes disconnecting the majority of players. It then comes back up and goes right back into 10 steps forward and 3 steps back rubberbanding until the next 10 minutes then it disconnects us all again.  Something is seriously fubarred folks.  It would really be nice if the darn Devs would acknowledge there's an issue and get us a timeline on when it's gonna be patched. This game is right on the cutting edge of unplayable. Certainly wouldn't recommend trying a drop/node or even leaving your base if you play on Extinction at all.  Genesis is just as bad tho, laggy as hell, teleporters working only when they want to or not at all.. 

Un - FRICKING -REAL..  #fail #fixtheserversplease.

I have a feeling these new changes aren't just about programming, it may be that they added a set of routines that are taxing the hardware itself and causing these issues. This is what happens when you pile memory heavy stuff into a game but don't bother having the servers brought up to the standard they need to be. :/

Edited by Rio4201

This is B.S Wildcard..

So I decided to go over to our extinction base and raise some more boss lines and get some stuff accomplished, our server is:
NA-PVE-Official-Extinction458...

This is what the players on the server are dealing with:

5:15 pm EST - Disconnected
5:30 pm EST - Disconnected
5:45 pm EST - Disconnected
5:59 pm EST - Disconnected
6:15 pm EST - Disconnected
6:30 pm EST - Disconnected
6:45 pm EST - Disconnected
7:00 pm EST - Disconnected
7:15 pm EST - Disconnected
Server Offline (Crash) as of 7:35pm EST.

Couple things to note: 
Arena was occupied and Forest Titan was summoned for some of this. Turns out it's been happening for several days according to others making this 2 days of the same crap. I don't understand how this could be considered the top survival game on the market when it's clearly broke as hell and unplayable. Wildcard needs to step up and take care of their players. Nuke the Duper idiots, streamline the servers and let us at least stay connected for an hour at a time before the game crashes. Long enough to get ANYTHING accomplished would be nice. Very frustrated at this point and getting pointedly tired of it. I know we're all cooped up and everyone is dealing with the Corona crap, my wife, myself, our friends, all in the same boat, but is it too much to ask that the game we are basically using to get through this be stable?.. /sigh

• Thanks 1

It is ddos when a player came to ur server and admitte hes doing it and laughing about it and ask for a payment u have a point on that is also true but u know when is a ddos from a pc.. yeah u can go and check and see by ur self that is not a ddos from a server issue is a issu from some toxic player if u really know about this kind of things ur goin to see that is a ddos from a somebody 

Edited by LUISF

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic