Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

GM appointment time

well i lost access to my own tribe, only me in it. all this due to a role back of server 5 minutes of me transferring in.

submitted a ticket only to find out yeah they can give me access back but the next appointment is in 6 weeks time.

this is a stupidly long time as by then i will have nothing left all my hard work gone, all top stat dinos gone and BP's that's ive gotten.

im at a loss at what to do as ive only 9 days left before everything dissapears

• Sad 1

717 PVE has crashed, once again for the, well over 100th time in the last 30 days.

Why must I be forced to sit here time and time again, day after day, hour after hour just waiting for servers to come back well into the late hours of the night and early morning, in order to be able to log in and protect the items/dinos I worked weeks and months for because of someone else's sheer incompetence, or worse, ignorance?

This is not an unknown issue, yet we don't even get a simple acknowledgement that the issue exists.. or even a half-assed attempt at blaming the datacenter or some deflected bullsh¡t excuse, all we are getting is silence.

I'm letting a small base on a scorched earth server decaying because i'm too much afraid of transferring. Ark keeps putting the game on sale at a low price so more and more new people are coming, ruining more and more the stability of the servers.

Even on my Aberration server, which is usually not laggy compared to other servers, it became completely unplayable with 255 ping spikes and connection loss. I haven't managed to tame even one event-dino, some of my babies starved because they stopped to eat, I lost one alt ascended survivor, now my alt base on Scorched, and probably a lot more to come.

The worst Easter event since the beginning of Ark.

Disgusted.

Imagine this company doing their jobs better yet imagine this company pretesting things before releasing it or just listen to the players that actually play the game, I blame management who Evers in charge is not taking charge or doesn’t care about the product they put out if I did this at my job my family wouldn’t eat 

I understand programming may be tough you may have a small company etc etc etc but your company it comes down to 2 options.

1 your programming the hardest game to program to date or

2 your devs are one of the worst in the business 

ive debated this with a couple of them before everyyyyyyyyyyyyy excuse in the book came out 

Unreliable incompetent this is whay happens when a company is ran poorly I still blame management 

GM appointment times are a waste of time

This is now getting stupid ,

I lost my character due to a server rollback so I contact W.C. with a ticket I get contacted by GM Chival and got to the stage where a appointment is to be made.

I have to wait a whole month for an appointment because wildcard f****** up not only that they can’t even give you back your character level

my character was level 117 I was told I can only get to 105 and not able to be ascended which means I now have to do boss fights all over again .

Now wildcard are making these mistakes and to added to the problem they now penalise you by taking more off you then what they did already absolutely pathetic

wildcard have not got a clue on how to manage a game or tickets.

I also lost my character but it was because of a server crash and then rollback. All I want is for them to give me my main base back I will work for levels. that was 24 hours ago and still nothing from anybody. If a Dev reads this I and on thecenter352, tribe name: Tribe of Ranger Player name Ranger. Im a single player and by now some dinos are getting low or dead.

A friend lost his toon and another on his server lost their toon as well, on the same day due to transferring off and a rollback happening - just this past week.
Each, same day, submitted a ticket and each received a different GM to help them their respective issue of being their only tribe member.
The other guy's GM set an appointment up and within days that person was restored to their tribe & their imprints restored.
My friend - his appointment is set for the end of May.
Same situation, different GMs and (currently) different outcomes.
And for my friend: VASTLY different probable outcomes.. in another couple of days.
He would be happy to just have his tribe back & have a later date set to get the imprints back. 
Why is this like this?

Request shut decay timers off until servers are fixed.

I cannot log into my main base on Rag68 pve official steam-pc because it is down more than it is up.  Please shut down decay timers so we do not loose our pets and buildings.  Please investigate what is causing the frequent crashes.  Please shut down the Easter Event if it is still running until you find out what is going on.  These crashes seemed to start when the event started.

4 hours ago, Myrm said:

What is this “GM appointment”?

Do you mean that for WC to help you, one of their devs/support team have to enter your server and meet with you? And it’s going to take them SIX WEEKS to do so? They can’t help you without having to “play”? ?

yeah 6 weeks for one of them to come out into the game to put me back into my tribe ????

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic