Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Awesome you did it ! second weekend of event and you again make an update the weekend and our server are again invisible or down this time i don't know and all our breed gonna be f***. Thanks to make people lost alot of hour because you can't do anything correctly

Edited by Cannabis38v

Keep getting kicked for being idle or lost connection every time I join 1 server

I'm playing the xbox game on windows.

I was in the middle of dealing with a guy that glitched in my raft when while I was out side and he was inside I just died. It said you died, not you were killed by. But I had a respawn timer. While I waited I got kicked and it said the idle/DC message and my game froze. But it always freezes when that happens.

Next when ever I try to join back within a minute I get kicked with the same message.

I tried joining another server and ran around fine died respawned fine. Ran around some more fine. Then went back to my original server. But again kept getting kicked with the same message.

Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas? Thanks.

When do transfers open? (The Island PVE)

Do we know when transfers will open for 'recently' reset servers?
Currently playing on 717 PVE, and transfers in are still disabled.. From memory it used to be 1000 days, but we have passed that point and they are still locked.

Is there any specific date we should expect, or is this one of those things that has to be 'manually attended to', therefore won't be, and we should just forget that feature even existed in the first place?

Favourite Servers not Listed

Hi

On the server list page there is a drop down menu where you choose types of server (official, unofficial, etc).

One of those options is "Favourites".

However, though I have three servers marked as favourite, when I select the Favourites option from the drop down list, nothing shows.  It's blank.

15 minutes ago, Myrm said:

Favourite Servers not Listed

Hi

On the server list page there is a drop down menu where you choose types of server (official, unofficial, etc).

One of those options is "Favourites".

However, though I have three servers marked as favourite, when I select the Favourites option from the drop down list, nothing shows.  It's blank.

Your server is probably on new hardware and has a new IP so you will have to search for it by the map and number. 

1 minute ago, Peoples013 said:

And all u see there is buy this buy that with discount etc. Nothing on the actual status of the problems. 

Follow the dev's twitter accounts, not the official account. I cant advise you on who to follow specifically as i am banned from twitter, but people often repost their tweets.

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Donk67 said:

All servers down Europe this morning! "Could not retrieve Address" tribe mates just kicked out after being on most of the night?

I'm in the US but i am seeing EU servers up and listed. Are you looking on the official menu or your favorites? Your favorites may be on new hardware and wont have the same address

15 minutes ago, UncivilizedBehaviour said:

I'm in the US but i am seeing EU servers up and listed. Are you looking on the official menu or your favorites? Your favorites may be on new hardware and wont have the same address

I'll give it a go, clear my favorites and re boot the game see what happens!? But my friends are having the same issues , we'll see.....

This is what my official server looks like.  I've hit the outage report form more times than I've hit McDonald's drive thru.

f0rnAqC.png

I cannot get on my server long enough to cryo my remaining pets let alone play the game.

You are going to have to admit that the Easter Event has something wrong with it and shut it down.  You need to investigate who has more than 100 dinos out.  You may need to upgrade your servers or stop inviting overseas people into NA servers.  Tho I doubt that is the problem people who think it is will throw insults at the other nations.  Like, "Get off our server you are lagging it to humpbackwhale!"

5 minutes ago, BornSlippy said:

Moderators arent much help here not much help at all everything being swept under the rug

Thats really not true. Fewer and fewer servers are crashing. Nothing is being swept under the rug. They are just spending more time working than they are talking about it. When they have something to tell us they will.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic