Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Razen said:

Allready got crashes on server genesis 645 , since lots of chinese dupers allready on. this is bullpoop that wildcard dont do anything about them. 

WC is doing something about them. You can check the change log. They activated anti-dupe systems on pvp 2 nights ago. unfortunately, it was buggy. 

6 minutes ago, muayt said:

Typical server crashing... here we go again!! Literally not getting much out of this event unfortunately . ?

Grapple some dodo bunny and stay close to home cracking eggs. People are selling the rare chibi, like the drake for upwards of 150 element. Also, check your servers analytics to see if there is a noticeable crash cycle. My server was crashing every 8 hours for 2 days, then every 4 for a day. now every 5. If you know when the crash is coming you can still get stuff done. 

4 minutes ago, UncivilizedBehaviour said:

Grapple some dodo bunny and stay close to home cracking eggs. People are selling the rare chibi, like the drake for upwards of 150 element. Also, check your servers analytics to see if there is a noticeable crash cycle. My server was crashing every 8 hours for 2 days, then every 4 for a day. now every 5. If you know when the crash is coming you can still get stuff done. 

That's a great way to look at it haha!! Thank you :)

1 minute ago, muayt said:

That's a great way to look at it haha!! Thank you :)

You are welcome. I have become something of the guardian of my server. Letting people know how long we have and how to pass the time creatively and effectively. Hehe mind you i was already doing, that checking analytics on new players who come in and start begging for tames. They all seem to leave quick when you start listing off their server history. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, UncivilizedBehaviour said:

dam, crashing in hours ? u are lucky... mine crashes every ~15-20 mins ;D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, guzhas said:

dam, crashing in hours ? u are lucky... mine crashes every ~15-20 mins ;D

Thats harsh. We lost half out regular population just on 8 hour cycles. I cant imagine how many people have left yours... Watch those decay timers. Free loot Yo. 

EDIT: Damn.. i just scrolled up and got your server number and checked your analytics. You guys have been through hell the last 4 days. 

Edited by UncivilizedBehaviour
  • Like 1

Server 48 abberation Small tribes gone from server list

Server 48 abberation small tribes is not popping up on the server list anymore yesterday i transferred my character there for a poly run and 5min after i joined the server, the server went out and got removed or something from the server list now i lost my 117 character and all my imprint dinos so im asking if you guys can give my character back

Character lost server not mark as favorit

I entered a server on the island map with a character I played for a long time, played on the map for a few hours and went on the center map to transfer an item from another character to the character on the island and when trying to ge t back to the island to my surprise  I didn't find the server where the character was, the option tomark as favorita are enabled but dont mark it as a favorite, I lost my character and he already had almost all tek engrams released

Edited by Orland1n

As far as building and dino congestion goes each server appears to be roughly similar at a glance. Player count wise the legacy server is 1/3 the active player population as 338. But the performance difference is major. It seems servers based in Miami and New York don't have near the problems the LA based servers have when it comes to crashing. I'd love to transfer to a different server but that has been disabled on my server.

NA 338 Official PVE Stats - Los Angeles

1483021660_338Official.thumb.PNG.8de7faf359b62a7b584e848e44c30aaf.PNG

NA 376 Legacy PVE Stats - New York

1371677543_376Legacy.thumb.PNG.97e7aa351209eacd410bba558b6cc709.PNG

NA-OfflineRaidProtection-Extinction-CrossArk6 down

Hello,

NA-OfflineRaidProtection-Extinction-CrossArk6 has been down for almost 24 hours now. Between this and TheCenter being down for over 3 days this week, our cluster has lost out on over 4 days of 4x event. Please fix.

Thank you.

Edited by prelude514

1 hour ago, xNeoReborn said:

Lost a 150 full imprint magmasaur thx to the damn serves  in NA-PVP-Official-Genone-Smalltribes96 if there anyways wildcard will give me back a magmasaur?

File that ticket. Screen shot your tribe log. They do replace tames lost due to bugs but it is gonna take time. 

When you are in the server and trying to tranfer it doesnt show favorites. You have to go to the main menu when you join your server to see the favorites and memorize the number that is favorited. But if it's not even favorited, when u join the server from the main menu I believe there is a recently played server option. But if there isnt then you might have to do what I did and go from server to server until you find it.

Are server transfers down?

Spent 20-30 mins now on my naked character trying to transfer to a Scorched Earth server. Click Join with Survivor and jack poop happens: Buttons cant be clicked, food I had drops since it cant be transferred and after 10 mins of NOTHING, the buttons pop back up and you can start all over again.

Rebooted. no change. logged in and out. no changed. Logged out and went to random server, no survivor to download.

What in the hell is going on now? Every week these stupid issues with this game...

Edited by JetJaguar

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic