Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Usuallyafk said:

Downloads disabled haha

Tons of items being lost in the Ark, can't even take them out or transfer servers. Tons of peoples characters vanishing, this event just keeps getting better Lol.

AND we can STILL not transfer anything on PVE Servers and I am moving my stuff to another server!!.....So goddamn annoying!... maybe time for me to move on after nearly 18k hrs and years of Ark frustration!!...

Edited by RealLioness

11 hours ago, Rio4201 said:

This announcement is actually from twitter:

? We're deploying a dupe protection and prevention system to the Official PC PvP Network. This will result in removal of certain identified items along with the detection & removal of items moving forward. We will monitor this closely prior to rolling the system out to console.

Strangely enough, it seems to be affecting PVE servers as well, trying to get one of my alts off a EU server and back to an NA one, can't transfer.  I wonder if this isn't all inclusive, ie. PvE and PvP.

Not all have twitter accounts or follow it faithfully though.... Maybe a message on the game would have been better?... It's 8 hrs later and still data transfers are still switched of on PVE servers and we cannot transfer anything :(.  Very frustrating.

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

Sounds like the perfect time to go into refresh base mode on official servers and try out unofficial communities.

Stop wasting everyone's time by hijacking their complaints about official servers, and turning them into a back and forth on why they should play unofficial. We weren't born yesterday. Many of us have played this and similar games for years, and we know what unofficial and official have to offer. We chose official. More than 90% of the community complaints on this forum are about official servers because that's where they want to play. We don't go do unofficial server threads and try to convince others to join official. If you want to make a case about unofficial servers then feel free to start your own thread or even forum section for that rather than hijacking threads and switching topics to this debate. What you are asking of us is more drastic than going to the PUBG forums and asking people to start playing Spyro the Dragon without co-op mode instead of asking for the PUBG servers to be fixed. We have played for years, we know what the options are, and we chose official, which is why we are asking them to fix it. This is not the place to debate it, and I will submit a thread hijacking report with your next comment in this thread or a similar one in another thread. I know it's tempting to respond to me, but please try the difficult challenge of refraining from doing so as to not further continue the hijacking of the thread. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Constant rollbacks

So this game is going from good to bad to just unplayable 

I am on server 594 and we are being hit with rollbacks daily sometimes 2 sometimes more and this is starting to ruin the game not only have I lost my character due to this rollback issues but I am now having issues building , raising and even playing 

What the actual f***  is going on with this game!!!!

Edited by Bloodredhavoc

I think its funny how for each patch Wildcare deploys, the more problems occur with the servers, atleast those I play on. 
Valguero 512 has crashed pretty much a couple or more times per day since Eggcellent started, a few times less per day before that deployment.  GenOne649 has some hiddeous rubber banding and latency problems that its pretty much unplayable most hours of the day. 
I dont think WC doesnt care about the playerbase, however, its seems like the problems are way over their heads as (as I've been told) there are bugs and problems still in the game that was reported back in beta. I think its sad that a game with such potential are, as it seems now, going down the drain.

What I am however most disappointed with is the absolute lack of COMMUNICATION from Wildcard. What is creating these new extreme latency issues, the repeated crashes of servers, etc. Keep us, the players in the loop instead of keeping us in the dark cause it gives atleast me, the feeling that you are covering poop up or blatantly ignoring the current problems.

My condolances to the staff on Wildcard that lost relatives and best wishes to everyone else, but PLEASE, keep us players in the loop of whats going on, you win more trust that way.

• Like 1

And its time for the Daily "196 is down" Post.

Also 196 Rag is like each day down again. And its not because of the Event btw. this Server is each day Down since Months. And yes i do each time Server Outage Reports but they dont give a f***.

This Server runs like crap and i saw a lot Server was moved to other Machines like 525 Valg and tbh 196 Rag works 10000x worse than 525 ever worked...

• Like 1

THIS GAME IS SO BROKEN

I get that this is a big game and there's bound to be glitches and bugs, but when i lose EVERYTHING because the servers are crashing (probably someone causing it to happen) and someone takes all my stuff when im trying to load back in for 10+ mins its a raptoring disgrace. All our tames and a new base pre fabed (we just got raided). Everything gone in just like that, because this game is raptoren broken. All 4 of us where about to buy the dlcs but until yous either fix the game or have a system where is something like this happenes you can be compensated this were going to leave it uninstalled (so forever). Stop making new content until you have a game that raptoring works its so annoying, easy 50 hrs on the game gone in the blink of an eye because some raptorwit thinks its cool to dedos the server and take everyones poop.

Yea sorrm about the swearing but im sick of poop like this happening.

So if anyones reading this and thinking about buying the game, DONT !!!!!

pos game 

Lots of EU PS4 servers missing?

I had a bunch of servers in my favorites and now they are missing. They don't even exist when searching for them, specifically EU-PVP-PS4Official-Ragnarok47. I hate having to start a new character every time this happens. Are you guys permanently taking down random servers every now and then?

NA-PVE-Official-Extinction459

Once again this server has been screwed over. Now coming up to the end of the Easter event and the server has once again been reclassified as a unofficial pvp server without battleye protection. you can log in for a few minutes before it kicks you off and you can [for now] transfer OUT of the server but you cannot transfer back in. Please for the absolute love of all that is holy fix your servers WC

Hello, I wanted to know what is happening these last weeks with the server na-pve-officcial-valguero560, it has regular drops of up to 4 times a day and also a constant LAG ...
The events are fantastic and we all like them, but we also like being able to enjoy the game and with this happening lately you can't enjoy it. I would like to know if you are carrying out or plan to carry out any maintenance or solve this problem in some way. Thanks a lot

Edited by Marzes

5 minutes ago, UncivilizedBehaviour said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they are gonna extend it. 

I'm not sure that would be a favor to us. I mean like I unpoded several babies earlier today on official island 47 pve, and the sever pooped out well before most of them are juv. So for the past 4 hours I've been not playing ark, just trying to get back in to pod them back up. So 5 hours to do 10 minutes of raising, and I can't go to bed now? It will be better for me to wait till this madness ends.

1 minute ago, sjskdjkfa said:

I'm not sure that would be a favor to us. I mean like I unpoded several babies earlier today on official island 47 pve, and the sever pooped out well before most of them are juv. So for the past 4 hours I've been not playing ark, just trying to get back in to pod them back up. So 5 hours to do 10 minutes of raising, and I can't go to bed now? It will be better for me to wait till this madness ends.

If they extend it they will do it once its fixed. It obviously wouldnt do any good to extend it otherwise. If they did that it would be on the idea that they were going to continue it once they have the problem solved. That said, they always come up with a way to make up for time lost. Usually with extra breeding events. 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic