Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Deleted characters?

Hey so my friend and I were server hopping and we joined PVE valguero 523 to get some Deino eggs and then to pop back to Ragnarok, there were two of the exact same 523 servers and we joined one and now people are saying the one we were on has been deleted? This has all happened in the span of a couple hours so I am not sure what to do? I don't particularly want to start the game from the beginning as I already had to due to server rollback issues. Is it possible to reclaim the dinos and characters we visited with? 

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

Transfers broken on official small tribesgenesis PC servers

Servers I don't understand what the issue is I have wrote tickets and made multiple threads as well as other people have done both as well but yet every thread that gets posted about it ends up being taken down for some stupid reason I don't understand what the big deal is why can the transferring just be fixed I want to give my character off of 104 Genesis small tribes the Alpha and the two underdogs are teaming on people in blackmailing Den to pay real money up to $100 just to build on the server so I upload my teams in items and go to transfer off of Genesis completely find out I can't transfer off that the transfers are broken and I lose everything because I can't pull everything back out and nothing is being done it's been over two weeks now I'll say it again the issue or bug is a fact of Genesis small tribes PC official servers you cannot transfer off of Genesis it tells you failed to upload character please try again later or something stupid like that but yeah it's been like that for over 2 weeks and I lost a bunch of dinos and valuable items in blueprints yet again every post I see about this keeps getting taken down what's going on

• Like 1

Extinction server 1078

Were is my server  i just left the server to go on to abb crossplay i was about to travel back to 1078 and its not showing up this i such bull i just left it to pik up somthing from abb now i can no get back to my main server. All u do is keep adding to the game and u never fix any of the main problems ppl seem to be haveing with the game  i mean i couls not get on gen when if came out cos u only had one dam server did u not kno how many ppl bought the dam pass for the game 

Extinction server 1078

Were is my server  i just left the server to go on to abb crossplay i was about to travel back to 1078 and its not showing up this i such bull i just left it to pik up somthing from abb now i can no get back to my main server. All u do is keep adding to the game and u never fix any of the main problems ppl seem to be haveing with the game  i mean i couls not get on gen when if came out cos u only had one dam server did u not kno how many ppl bought the dam pass for the game  ther better be reimbursement for this if i lose my dinos and everythink i worked hard on cos u should no everythink o have 

Transfer issues - bug?

When trying to transfer out at an obelisk, my “Join with character” button is greyed out even when I manually click the server (or any server). Relaunching/relogging didn’t work. I checked on the server to see if there was an accidental clone but there isn’t. 

Anyone else having this issue today? 

Petition Ark to do their job

Obviously wildcard does not care about its player base, we need to petition the company to either do their job or reimburse every active player for all their wasted money. Time after time Wildcard shows that they hate their player base and only care about profits. We need to stand up to these people

• Like 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic