Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Why is 208 not getting updates?

OC Ragnarok 208 is not receiving any patch updates, this means i CANNOT transfer my character in, and CANNOT transfer my character out, for people who can't transfer in, they can't play / reset timers on said map, and for people who can't transfer out, that means bases from other servers are going to decay, please force update the server. I don't want to put in a ticket for lost dinos.

Re: Server Crashes since 310.29 possibly caused by throwing out cryopod.

Our Genesis server 594 has crashed about 8 times now since the update and the past two times it crashed at the exact moment i tossed out a cryopod. Maybe this info can help if wildcard actually reads their own forums (which history shows they don't). *sigh*.

Since the patch its inpossible to play on 645,  "farming" amber, one hit -> disconnect, relog, another hit -> disconnect, relog, on hit -> disconnect, tp back to bog -> disconnect, relog, run to base a few steps -> rubberband -> disconnect, relog, walk slow to base, open gate -> disconnect

nice event, nice colors but it is unplayable, fix the server stability

played on 525 val. Server was crashing several times a day. Decided to leave for an ext server for a bit to see if things improved. Seemed fine until "crash". Went onto battlemetrics to look at server. Found a good looking genesis server. Went over and had fun a few days then "crash". Honestly this issue seems soprt of unavodeble even if you go diligently looking for the most stable servers. Point is im fed up so hence this post, may aswell start looking at something else to pass the time with soon ^^

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic