Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

official server 549 transfer locked why?

My tribe purchased genesis and transferred there to experience the new content and are now transfer locked from our main location valguero 549 no one can transfer in or out. We have put in multiple tickets with no reply whatsoever from wild card. It has been 6 days and I really don't know what to do our base and everything we have played for is going to auto decay. If anyone else has experienced this and knows what i should do please help.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Johnno said:

Items gone from obelisk

I've just transfered to scorched earth and all my items have dissapeared from the obelisk. My dinos are still there but nothing in the data section. Is there any way to recover them? 

Have had this happen several times, devastating. Absolutely nothing you or WC can do to get them back.

Tribe mate of mine went from PS4 Val 1065 to Rag 34, but at ob/drop (tried both) on Rag, 1065 doesn't come up for him to transfer back. 1064 and 1066 are there, but no 1065. Would this be the same thing y'all are talking about, or at least similar? 1065 and 34 are both official servers, and we've had no issues transferring before today.

Edited by LiftedOn35s

5 hours ago, Luewen said:

Nah, they are reference to any server cluster. Which can be done with unofficial also.  Good try though. Again. You bought game not official servers.

Indeed. Because most everyone bought the game without the intention of playing on the official servers that were offered before and after its release.

The original intent was most certainly without a doubt to immediately head to single player or make their own server. 

Absolutely. I'm sure that is exactly what the developers intended. In fact, they aren't even really called official servers. They are just complimentary servers. The term official holds zero relevance here. 

4 hours ago, Platipus said:

So, I looked up Nitrado employees on linked in, there's only 5, and two of them are CEOs. Certainly explains why server stability is an issue. Might be time to start messaging their CEO and tell them to get their act together.

Looks like Nitrado is owned by a company called "marbis GmbH".
Linkedin lists it as "marbis GmbH (Nitrado)" with 22 employees.

Edited by DallanARK

10 hours ago, Luewen said:

Nah, they are reference to any server cluster. Which can be done with unofficial also.  Good try though. Again. You bought game not official servers.

That is a weak argument.. in no way could they legally offer or guarantee access to clusters or server that they have no legal license or physical control over.. and advertise it as key part of their own product or service..

Trust me dude, The consumer laws in my country would agree without a shadow of a doubt.

Side note: 717 is crashing now, 3rd crash since the update 10 mins ago.

Edited by Sausagedog85
  • Facepalm 1

Current ARK Official Server Network Servers Version: v310.29

Current Version:  v310.29 - 04/15/2020

•  Fixed multiple server crashes

......absolutely not true!!! After 4 days offline 466 crashed and rollback again and again!! not doing you update if you cant!! 

are you order updates on aliexpress?!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dizel882

NEW Patch 310.29

Genisis server 643 - Crashing every 5-10 mins and when up Server is lagging more than ever - more lagg time that actual play time - another Patch that has made things worse - unplayable currently. PLEASE fix the LAG issues thats all Many of us people want, we can live with the many many bugs just the lagg and constant crashing issues is killing the game.

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic