Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Well, it's gone forever. Say a nice goodbye to your old character. Nothing you can do from now on besides sending a ticket to WildCard Support. Your old character can't be restored again. And if you don't have your screenshot of your implant and your tribelog, you WILL NOT get your tekgrams and stuffs back. Only thing that they will give you is lv 105 character that can be make in 1 days on extinction via red/purple osds.

22 hours ago, Luewen said:

And multiplayer is what you can do right now. Nowhere does it say that official servers are needed for multiplayer. They could shut down all official servers and multiplayer is still available. So no false advertisement anywhere.

They literally reference their Meta-universe, steam servers, large world persistence and official arks..

All of which are direct references to the ARK official network.

• Like 1

Ticket response times

Hey everyone

Just wondering what the response times have been like on the support ticket times,

i hope its not much more than 48hrs coz ive only got 5 days left before i start loosing my dinos that are out, some are by best too, 

i spawned into my main base and 5mins later it crashed and when i got back on i wasn't in my own tribe :( problem is their is only me in it, aberration and ragnrock base's are fine

Hey does anyone know the new ip adress for EU-PVE-Official-TheCenter349? (https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/2670817)

This server has been down for the last 3 days now and in reference to the post by SunsetErosion ("THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE THE SERVER GOT AN NEW IP ADRESS") it's possible the server got a new ip adress.

I tried finding it in the server list with all filters off except for the 'My survivors' filter but couldn't find it anywhere.

1. Anyone know how to find it?
  2. Even if the server got a new ip,.. how do i even join using the Ark client?

Nvm, found it.

Simply only typing in the server number (349 in my case) into the searchbar did the trick whilst setting all the filters to default.

The server was in the list again. 

Edited by Jackques

13 hours ago, Rancor said:

Genesis Broken Transfer Question?

I would like to have those who are stuck on a Genesis map to post their server, I am trying to compile servers and find out if its ALL servers or only specific ones (only small tribes?).

Currently confirmed servers"

Small Tribes 105

Small Tribes 107

You might state in your original post so it's clear that you're referring to PC Small Tribes. 

104 and 105 are also confirmed to be affected by this bug.

It's not all Genesis servers. 92 is working normally. That's as far as I've tested.

Na-Smalltribes server 44

Hello,

It looks like server 44 small tribes is getting used by dupers. The server is almost unplayable and gets disconnected allot and only 2 players are on the server it show's.

Can a server admin take a look ASAP, transfert my character to that server only i can't get on the server atm...

Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, ltbosox said:

You might state in your original post so it's clear that you're referring to PC Small Tribes. 

104 and 105 are also confirmed to be affected by this bug.

It's not all Genesis servers. 92 is working normally. That's as far as I've tested.

I don't even need to stat it because I want to know ALL officials that are transfer broken. Did my post get merged here? 

My character was deleted.

I just moved from a genesis server to Ragnarok server 408 and then I got kicked out of the server a bit after I transferred back to Rag at first when i tried to log back on i couldn't find the rag server but then i restarted my game and i found but when i joined the server it told me to create a new character. At first i thought it brought me back to the genesis server but that also brought me back to create a new character.

• Jerryn locked this topic
12 hours ago, Sausagedog85 said:

They literally reference their Meta-universe, steam servers, large world persistence and official arks..

All of which are direct references to the ARK official network.

Nah, they are reference to any server cluster. Which can be done with unofficial also.  Good try though. Again. You bought game not official servers.

Edited by Luewen
  • Like 1

a player on our server lost their character three times now from transfering to other servers.  servers crashing after you transfer your character usually leads to a deleted character as it rolls back to its last save point.

people think im crazy for starting a new character every time a map comes out, but this is why, i don't want to risk losing my main character because wildcard can't provide stable servers.

All characters and tames disappearing from obelisk.

I am having an issue across multiple servers in game. I logged in to find my character, all tames, and a portion of my items deleted from the obelisk. I had no expiration timer for any of it. Now when I upload a tame it shows it's there, still no timer, I log out and back in and it is gone. I can no longer use the obelisk to transfer characters or tames to different maps. Again, this is happening across multiple servers. My own and my friends. I am the only one having this problem. Everyone I play with can still transfer using obelisk and have lost nothing. I own the game on disk and had just purchased the 3 dlcs for the game through psn. Right after buying dlcs I logged in to find my obelisk wiped and no longer functioning properly. I am completely lost on what to do. I can't even use the dlcs now.  Again, there is no timer to expire in obelisk.... This is not right. Would love to know what is happening.

• Haha 1

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic