Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, GrimMercer said:

Keep getting kicked!!!

This is utter bullpoop the next day after downloading Genesis I'm on server 989 Extinction and keep getting timed out kicked and can't even feed my dinos AT ALL. IF I LOSE ALL THE PROGRESS AND WORK IVE PUT IN TO MY CHARACTER AND DINOS FOR THE BAD SERVER I WILL BE TAKING ACTION! 

Same. Cannot raise on ext unless I risk every baby dying.

Lost my character on transfer

Hi wildcard.

i play on ps4 official dedicated theisland385

my psn xpoepchineez

character name Obelix

Tribe name YOUbORN

yesterday I server traveled from official dedicated theisland385 to Official dedicadet Ragnarok35 to get Milk got back to official dedicated theisland385 downloaded my character got back in my base.

the server crashed so I was back on the login screen tryd to login back on theisland385.

got back in the server but it says I have to make a new character my character is not in the download character list so I’m hope les at the moment got more than 150-+ event Dino’s out side my base and I’m level 101 my tribe members says I’m stil in the tribe so I don’t know  what happened please help play on ark for 6 to 12 hours a day and I’m level 101. 
so please help me wildcard 

greets Rowdy van Aalst

1 hour ago, Xpoepchineez said:

Lost my character on transfer

Hi wildcard.

i play on ps4 official dedicated theisland385

my psn xpoepchineez

character name Obelix

Tribe name YOUbORN

yesterday I server traveled from official dedicated theisland385 to Official dedicadet Ragnarok35 to get Milk got back to official dedicated theisland385 downloaded my character got back in my base.

the server crashed so I was back on the login screen tryd to login back on theisland385.

got back in the server but it says I have to make a new character my character is not in the download character list so I’m hope les at the moment got more than 150-+ event Dino’s out side my base and I’m level 101 my tribe members says I’m stil in the tribe so I don’t know  what happened please help play on ark for 6 to 12 hours a day and I’m level 101. 
so please help me wildcard 

greets Rowdy van Aalst

Have you tried to go back to Ragnarock first? Your character may well still be there. If not, I'd dreadfully and regrettably suggest submitting a support ticket that likely won't ever be answered.

With any fortune however, your character should still be on Ragnarock. I'd give that a shot.

7 hours ago, Rancor said:

Pretty sure lots have reported but no one has heard any response about the issues. I know a large chunk of Small Tribes 107 has reported transfer troubles and no one is getting a response and no announcements have been made on the matter anywhere. Guess most people would at least like to know that the problem is acknowledged. 

In fairness, progress reports take up more time. I'd rather just hear "We're working on it" from them. When they have something worth reporting we will hear about it. 

How about this:  You could try to go into any other server, start a new character and make your way to an obelisk to transfer over to the Island. If it allows you, then your character is more than likely completely disintegrated. However if it tells you that there is already a character there then for some odd reason it does indeed exist....you just can't get to it now.

If that doesn't work then...

Worst case scenario: You have no character but you still have your tribemate. You can make a new one, power-level them back up to current standards after you replace your position within the tribe, and continue as though this never happened.

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic