Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

NA-OfflineRaidProtection-TheCenter-CrossArk6

Dead for 4 days now and no it wasn't moved to a new ip ive been checking that since it went down.

NA-OfflineRaidProtection-TheCenter-CrossArk6 - (v310.11)

Connect   

Rank
Player count
0/70
Address
85.190.158.49:7781 (Game Port)
85.190.158.49:27019 (Query Port)
Status
dead
Distance
3020 km
Country
United States
Uptime
7 Days: 44%, 30 Days: 87%
Downtime History
Map
TheCenter
In-game Day
Official Server
True, Official
Mods
None

We ask for status report on @ll official Servers!

Dear Wildcard Team,

with all due respect but not at all to react to such problems brings you only one ... an enormous loss of players!

We ask everyone for a status report for:

High pings, server crashes, server not there but dead or not online for days, etc.

Personally, I don't think it's correct how you deal with your players and just leave them standing in the rain.

Haven't been able to log in to crossark2 extinction day 1 I lost my babies that were juvenile day 2 still couldn't get on to turn off mating so all my dinos are throwing babies out and no one to claim them day 3 still haven't been able to log on now my adult dinos are probably starving and all my tribes work has been for nothing besides losing the event time this is ridiculous

On 4/11/2020 at 5:48 PM, caleb68 said:

Guys, GIVE IT SOME TIME. They gave us and others a new server from the last save of the server. Like the favorited post in here. LOOK for your server in the search bar by inputting your server number(you can do the number with some addions in battlemetrick as well), if nothing shows up, then they still haven't done it yet. We were lucky within a few days( about 6days,3 days after me and other made reports about it) and now we play in a very secure server with no lag or crashes. Just be patient and stick to this thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hexxic070 said:

NA-OfflineRaidProtection-TheCenter-CrossArk6

Dead for 4 days now and no it wasn't moved to a new ip ive been checking that since it went down.

NA-OfflineRaidProtection-TheCenter-CrossArk6 - (v310.11)

Connect   

Rank
Player count
0/70
Address
85.190.158.49:7781 (Game Port)
85.190.158.49:27019 (Query Port)
Status
dead
Distance
3020 km
Country
United States
Uptime
7 Days: 44%, 30 Days: 87%
Downtime History
Map
TheCenter
In-game Day
Official Server
True, Official
Mods
None

I also have been checking it since it went down and have reported it many times, but they don't do poop about it...

Edited by SLY23
Apparently they fixed the server. it is available right now :)

PC Small Tribes Genesis 104 through 107 transfers down

I've only seen a few posts across this site and Reddit about this and I'm shocked a bigger deal hasn't been made about it. The issue is transfers on to and off of PC Small Tribes Genesis server 104 through 107 are broken right now and have been since around the Easter event update. The server is up and running just fine however if you try to transfer off you just get stating that upload failed. See image below. If you try to transfer to any of these servers you will get an error stating failed while downloading transferred character. Also see image below. If you have a character in upload and try to download it onto one of these servers, the download character screen will not populate and the "Cancel" button on this screen will just continue to say "Loading" and then eventually an error will pop up stating that it failed to fetch your survivors list. See last image below.

I have tried to get ahold of someone on this site, via the ticket system, via the server outage form and via Twitter but no one has replied. I had posted in another thread last Friday but my comment was moved to the general server outages reporting thread which is weird because the servers are not down. This is a bug, not an outage.

I have two tribe members on one of these servers and they are unable to return to our main server and have been stuck on Genesis throughout this entire event, missing out on all of it. One of them has already quit the tribe and the other is not far behind.

Upload Failed Error:

Ck6q131.thumb.png.613fe48ae4bcba384750b1bdc418fb91.png

Failed Downloading Transferred Character Error:

355870727_TransferToGenFail2.thumb.PNG.f351d0f62b10237ee01d82e1ec516d89.PNG

Failed to Fetch Survivor List Error:

FailedCharacterListError4.thumb.png.c04fbf20bd189701b5c0f6e6d3a99e52.png

Please help.

Who is your day going in ark?

I don't know what is going on with Ark at the moment. I know we are living in tough times. But for me...it has been a terrible 2 weeks of ark. 

So far:

Server turned unofficial from OFFICIAL. How does that happen..I honestly don't know. 

Lost on that magmas, tek armors, cant beat the boss because everytime i glitch mesh and die because feroxes are not good, and to top it off crashing often. 

Now, on my extinction server both of my characters has been kicked off my tribe....AND I AM A SOLO PLAYER. I don't even know how to explain that.

Yes, I have sent tickets...but by the time  they get to me is probably going to be to late. 

I bet I am not the only one feeling helpless. It has been a terrible ARk few weeks. Honestly, with the whole corona virus things are going south in all ends and all I want to do is have some distraction with ark. But not even that.

So far I had one GM say he/she is going to help me. But...i haven't heard from that person in a few days. 

So...i guess the ARk gods giveth...the Ark gods taketh. 

all I can say is try to Avoid this two servers at the time:

602 genesis pve official

502 extinction pve official

You have been warned!  

This has nothing to do with the topic. But i need serious help. I can't seem to be able to find my roommates server. I've searching for him in every server mode but his name never shows up. And every time he invites me, eventually I'll get disconnected from his server. Not to mention we have some serious glitching whenever we try to explore caves. What can be done about this? I've sent them a forum, but we don't know the server number and can't seem to find it either.

• Volunteer Moderator
21 minutes ago, ltbosox said:

Why does my post keep getting merged in with this one and lost in the mix of it all? It's not a server outage.

The networking/clustering problems you are reporting are all related to the "server instabilities" officials are current suffering. This thread is not just about crashes, and all official server issues must be reported using the form linked at the top of this thread.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

The networking/clustering problems you are reporting are all related to the "server instabilities" officials are current suffering. This thread is not just about crashes, and all official server issues must be reported using the form linked at the top of this thread.

I don't agree with it being merged. The large majority of posts in this thread are reporting server outages or missing from lists. Don't get me wrong, I don't think my issue is any more important than the others. I do think however that it could easily get buried in this huge thread and might be overlooked when fixes go out. The fact that I haven't seen more than a handful of related posts across multiple different forums is really strange to me.

Thank you for your reply tho.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, ltbosox said:

I don't agree with it being merged. The large majority of posts in this thread are reporting server outages or missing from lists. Don't get me wrong, I don't think my issue is any more important than the others. I do think however that it could easily get buried in this huge thread and might be overlooked when fixes go out. The fact that I haven't seen more than a handful of related posts across multiple different forums is really strange to me.

Thank you for your reply tho.

Whether you agree with it or not, the forums is not even the place to report any of this to begin with. The official channel to report official server issues, be it a crash like some are reporting here, or clustering issues like you are, is the http://ark.gg/outage form (you have options for transfer disabled, etc.). This is the direct line that goes straight to the server management team for investigation. The fact your posts get buried here, won't change the output if you properly reported it at the right place. Pretty much like if you are reporting your car being stolen to a barber shop; it may eventually reach the police department and get investigated through word to mouth but you will have better results going directly to them.

bonjour, le serveur extinction 466 est hors service depuis 77h00 ! est que vous avez eux des nouvelles du service qui s'en occupe ?  est ce que vous pouvez quand même mettre un message pour dire QUEL serveur est entrain de se faire réparer? ou on doit attendre encore longtemps comme des cons sans informations?

désoler pour le vocabulaire mais un moment donner vous êtes un modérateur certes mais vous dites même pas quel serveur est entrain de se faire réparer. désoler d'apprendre que le service a perdu de la famille je peux comprendre, mais nous on veut juste avoir des informations de se qui se fait ou non.  1) je pense que sa pourra faire descendre la tension et l’énervement des gens ! merci à vous.

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

Whether you agree with it or not, the forums is not even the place to report any of this to begin with.

So, then there's no point to this forum thread whatsoever?
Is this thread to 'discuss' the problem? The problem that we as players have no insight into the cause or solution to?
Don't get me wrong, reporting it in the outage form is absolutely the right thing to do, but what is the goal of this whole section of the forum if most of the posts are just thrown in a pile and handwaved away saying "everyone is just having issues, just live with it for now"?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Que vous soyez d'accord ou non, les forums ne sont même pas le lieu de signaler tout cela pour commencer. Le canal officiel pour signaler les problèmes de serveur officiels, qu'il s'agisse d'un crash comme certains le signalent ici ou de problèmes de clustering comme vous, est le formulaire http://ark.gg/outage (vous avez des options de transfert désactivées, etc.). Il s'agit de la ligne directe qui va directement à l'équipe de gestion du serveur pour enquête. Le fait que vos messages soient enterrés ici ne changera pas la sortie si vous l'avez correctement signalée au bon endroit. Un peu comme si vous signaliez que votre voiture avait été volée dans un salon de coiffure; il peut éventuellement atteindre le service de police et faire l'objet d'une enquête de bouche à oreille, mais vous obtiendrez de meilleurs résultats directement auprès d'eux.

mais on a déjà fait des requêtes au prêt de ark.gg mais on reçois nul réponse de leur part comme quoi c'est en cours ou quoi ce soie.

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic