Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Arcterian said:

Good advice, thx. Did a search on server number ONLY while excluding all filters including "my survivors" and poof....there it was....hidden in plain sight...who knows for how long its been up. Sigh. Admittedly, shouldn't have relied only filters, but will as many server as there is......what other way is there.

On bright side, finally got my character on a scorched earth up and started while I was waiting LOL. Good luck to the rest of you and again, thx for the advice SunsetErosion.

For me it didn't work, valguero 525 server offline at 41 hours.

29 minutes ago, Castlerock said:

1. Moderators just doing their job on the forum
2. They cant do anything in regards to fixing your in game problems

They can forward this attention to their superiors.  Sadly no one cares, its been so bunched up with general stuff the devs wont ever read this.  

Think of it as mods trying to cover up problems for the development team.   Where is the communication?

And this thread was started in December..... How weak.  You guys should start a new thread and start sticking poop in categories month to month,  not year to year.  You'll never get anything done at this rate.

Edited by ShadowRune2019

Rag 196 again Down like each day. Now by Uptime in 7 Days 67%. I sure we will reach 50% till Event End :)

Center 197 is down too btw.

2 minutes ago, redbtc said:

For me it didn't work, valguero 525 server offline at 41 hours.

I from 525 too. The Server is Online they just moved it to a other IP. Check the Official Server List and not the Favorite List

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/6497943

You have to keep things like this separate in its own sub category so the devs can go down like a list for each server.

Cramming everything into that one thread is very sloppy, unorganized, and unprofessional.
Start going month to month like this:

Server instability for the month of "___________"   xx/xx/2020 - xx/xx/2020
Keep it organized.   Keep it professional.   God, show us you want to get things done!

• Volunteer Moderator
47 minutes ago, ShadowRune2019 said:

Why are mods putting cramming posts in here like something is going to get done?  

We have official servers labeled as false, unofficial.   Is this a hack or a mistake?

Please get with the program..... if you can move all these posts into one thread, then surely you can turn the official servers back to "True, Official"

Battle eye keeps kicking us every 2 minutes...

PLEASE RAISE THIS ATTENTION TO YOUR BOSS!!!!!!!

It all goes in that thread because the forums isn't the place to report server outages to begin with. If you look on the home page, or the forums index, there is a banner that take you straight to where such reports must be done:

0_report_outage.png

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

It all goes in that thread because the forums isn't the place to report server outages to begin with. If you look on the home page, or the forums index, there is a banner that take you straight to where such reports must be done:

0_report_outage.png

Wildcard dont care about Server Outage Reports. They dont help us in any Way.

• Like 1

36 minutos atrás, Gafgarion disse:

Pano 196 novamente para baixo como cada dia. Agora por tempo de atividade em 7 dias 67%. Tenho certeza de que chegaremos a 50% até o final do evento:)

O centro 197 está muito baixo.

Eu de 525 também. O servidor está on-line, eles o mudaram para outro IP. Verifique a lista oficial de servidores e não a lista de favoritos

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/6497943

it's not working for me, still offline!

20200414102936_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Gafgarion said:

Wildcard dont care about Server Outage Reports. They dont help us in any Way.

with the amount of people reporting they've begun to ignore it since the game is still in early acc-

there's also this going on and the emotional health of the company is more important than our virtual pet's

/s

here's a list of the official servers that are affected. https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark?features[2e079b9a-d6f7-11e7-8461-83e84cedb373]=true&sort=score&status=offline%2Cdead%2Cinvalid&page[key]=1008%2C2226498&page[rel]=next&page[count]=1

some are even declared dead

Edited by HiImZech

3 minutes ago, HiImZech said:

with the amount of people reporting they've begun to ignore it since the game is still in early acc-

Early Acc? What you talking about ? The Game is released since August 2017

There is no Point to do Outage Reports. This Thread is a lot better even when Wildcard ignor it too but at least some ppl from the Community know they are not alone with their Downservers and ppl see the Status of Offical Server is right now just bad.

1 minute ago, Gafgarion said:

Early Acc? What you talking about ? The Game is released since August 2017

There is no Point to do Outage Reports. This Thread is a lot better even when Wildcard ignor it too but at least some ppl from the Community know they are not alone with their Downservers and ppl see the Status of Offical Server is right now just bad.

I'm 100% sure you didn't finish reading my post

I am very sorry to hear the loss of employee's relatives.

On the other hand.... Personal information like this should be private, especially when we cant get any communication or information on the servers we play.

Please make smart decisions and care about everyone involved.  Some players I can assure you have lost family members as well and use this game to get away from the depressing reality they now have.   We just need to work together and not start getting pissed off at each other.

Cannot log in for 3 days now crossark 2 extinction

Please ark it's been 3 days my baby dinos already died because I couldn't log on the first day fine, but now my grown dinos are not eating and they are all on mating so babies are just going to keep popping out ! Everytime I try to log in it kicks me out after 2 seconds in. I get a timed out / communication error please resolve this soon it's been 3 days ?

22 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

0_report_outage.png

And if there is no reaction on reports for 4 days so what's now?

2 minutes ago, ShadowRune2019 said:

I am very sorry to hear the loss of employee's relatives.

On the other hand.... Personal information like this should be private, especially when we cant get any communication or information on the servers we play.

Please make smart decisions and care about everyone involved.  Some players I can assure you have lost family members as well and use this game to get away from the depressing reality they now have.   We just need to work together and not start getting pissed off at each other.

wc has always run as a regular business company. its not a publisher, and customer support are people who are either volunteers or non-essential staff like official mod creators.

they have a working hours. things hardly move outside of working hours.

the servers affected can be getting ddos attacked and no one is available at wc to read the ransom notes. I can see my server comes up for a brief minute and goes back down again. this is not a sign of power outage. and this has been happening for the longest time. the last time a ddos happened with wc as witness they just say "lets not give them attention. lets ignore them". its a charity stream for children's hospital (check the twitch vods)

2 minutes ago, ShadowRune2019 said:

it wasnt a ddos,  our server ip got changed.  and now we have false positives from battle eye saying 602 is an unofficial server.
We just need one tech to get to work, not the whole team.

(I just hope they dont use these deaths as an excuse, that's just horrible)

ours are ddos so maybe its a whole different thing across the servers.

hackers are probably very much free now that they got no day job to do besides ruining stuff

for now we can only furiously spam this thread until someone from wc actually bothers to look out the window.

there are other means to get attention but that may not work well if we want to see genesis part 2.

I already decided Genesis part 2 is not going to be good. Genesis Part 1 is..... infected I guess.

I told people before and I'll tell people again. WildCard contracting with Nitrado was the beginning of the end for multiplayer.

Not only is it WildCards main loss of income, but they got what they paid for.  Cheap hosting from a cheap provider. They won't ever invest a single dime more than what they have to.

Edited by ShadowRune2019

Please Answer:  If i play with battle eye off and join my official server, will I be banned? 

I just want to play.   See how is says its listed as unofficial.  So who here knows what to do?

NA-PVE-Official-GenOne602 - (v310.19)

Connect   

Rank
Player count
5/70
Address
85.190.159.153:7781 (Game Port)
85.190.159.153:27019 (Query Port)
Status
Distance
2030 km
Country
United States
Uptime
7 Days: 96%, 30 Days: 98%
Downtime History
Map
Genesis
In-game Day
Official Server
False, Unofficial
Mods
None

1 hour ago, ShadowRune2019 said:

Please Answer:  If i play with battle eye off and join my official server, will I be banned? 

I just want to play.   See how is says its listed as unofficial.  So who here knows what to do?

Doesn't work, it's gonna prompt you to install BattleEye, would have been nice had we been able to circumvent and keep playing though.  This is a synchronization issue between Steam and the actual game server. Unfortunately, when the server cannot determine what INI settings are supposed to be active, it defaults to the base settings.  We're in the same boat on 601, there are reports that our resident dupers were spamming chat and then this occurred, I don't know if it's true or not, I don't have any proof, don't really care just want it fixed so I can sip my coffee, feed my dinos and start my day.

Edited by Rio4201
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brandonmsv said:

Não é possível fazer login por 3 dias agora extinção de crossark 2

Por favor, ark faz 3 dias que meus dinos bebês já morreram porque eu não consegui entrar no primeiro dia bem, mas agora meus dinos crescidos não estão comendo e estão todos se acasalando para que os bebês continuem aparecendo! Sempre que tento fazer login, ele me expulsa após 2 segundos. Recebo um erro de tempo limite / comunicação. Resolva isso em breve, já faz 3 dias?

Yeah, i was feeding my t-rex babies when the server went off.
From what the player @Gafgarion said the server valguero525 is online with a changed ip, for me it remains off.
I was at Wyvern Ravine when it was off, I want to see what will happen to my t-rex babies, I just want to see it!

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic