Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Is no one responsible?

For the way these official servers perform? I'm just a simple grown man that works in marketing, I know nothing about this kind of thing, but is no one at Wildcard or the company who runs the servers responsible? There isn't even any hint of an answer or reply to what is going on?

For a week (really last 3 months to a lesser extent) the game has been completely unplayable, 255 ping, constant crashing, losing items in the Ark, characters disappearing ect. Is there really no one responsible for how horrendous the servers are? I guess I am just looking for any kind of response from someone educated in this kind of thing, because even when the game is basically broken there is no response from the developers.

AN ADVICE TO ! EVERYONE !

KEEP CHECKING THE OFFICIAL SERVERS FOR YOUR SERVER NUMBER IF YOUR SERVER HAS BEEN OFFLINE FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME.

THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE THE SERVER GOT AN NEW IP ADRESS

MEANING:

1) IT WILL NOT SHOW UP IN FAVORITES/ CHARACTER SERVERS LIST..

2) BATTLEMETRICS DOES NOT GIVE AWAY ITS NEW ADRESS AND THE OLD SERVER IP YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS DEAD/ UNUSED

• Thanks 2

The Lead Community Manager and a bunch of others haven't even logged in for almost a week, this is how much they care.

And the small few that have are ignoring us completely.

--------------------------------------------------

EDIT: So someone is around to merge threads.. but not to reboot all the crashed servers... Top quality service guys, this is some gold plated customer care right here.. Two thumbs up!

also, what is this garbage, is this North Korea now?: rIQsGNm.png

Edited by Sausagedog85
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah idk how it works in their industry, but I would imagine they can't just ignore the game even during quarantine? I work 10 hours a day from home now until I can go back into my office. It's not about me necessarily putting them down, I'm just truly amazed there is no response to anything, let alone a fix in a reasonable amount of time.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, SunsetErosion said:

KEEP CHECKING THE OFFICIAL SERVERS FOR YOUR SERVER NUMBER IF YOUR SERVER HAS BEEN OFFLINE FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME.

MEANING:

2) BATTLEMETRICS DOES NOT GIVE AWAY ITS NEW ADRESS AND THE OLD SERVER IP YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS DEAD/ UNUSED

Good advice, thx. Did a search on server number ONLY while excluding all filters including "my survivors" and poof....there it was....hidden in plain sight...who knows for how long its been up. Sigh. Admittedly, shouldn't have relied only filters, but will as many server as there is......what other way is there.

On bright side, finally got my character on a scorched earth up and started while I was waiting LOL. Good luck to the rest of you and again, thx for the advice SunsetErosion.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Sausagedog85 said:

EDIT: So someone is around to merge threads.. but not to reboot all the crashed servers... Top quality service guys, this is some gold plated customer care right here.. Two thumbs up!

Don't mind me, I'm just putting the salt in the salt shaker. If I had access to that magic fix all button you think exists I would press it for you!

Server still down, still no communication across any media. Outage reports submitted, though I have doubts this serves any purpose. Each time server has recovered from a crash, there has been a roll back. A lot of us transferred over from SE prior to crash, we worried what will happen (most of us solo players in own tribes).

• Like 1

server 81(xb1 cluster small tribes) desert_titan make crash

there is a wild desert titan make crash the serv every 2min, i lost my argi bcause of this bug, it's an emergency! 

not only this serv crash, every serv w/ a wild titan to(ex serv 63) 

Edited by Kirikoudelalmorgr

2 hours ago, SunsetErosion said:

MEANING:

yea...

no. this is the first thing I did and nope its completely out. of the few times I managed to get in it goes down in a few seconds.

its not even dupers anymore. datacenter is so bad they can't handle this much traffic or some cleaner's been using our power source to clean a rug

3 hours ago, Sausagedog85 said:

Multiplayer is a advertised, promoted and major feature of the game, my country's consumer laws trumps your opinion.

And multiplayer is what you can do right now. Nowhere does it say that official servers are needed for multiplayer. They could shut down all official servers and multiplayer is still available. So no false advertisement anywhere.

Edited by Luewen

1 hour ago, roach148 said:

lost my tribe on crash

well ive lost my characters tribe on relogging into the server after the crash and changing the ip address, ive retained my lvls but ive got no implant, problem is their was only me in it so cant be added back in

why has my post been moved, someone is watching the posts but doing nothing about it

NA-PVE-Official-GenOne602 - Official Server False, Unofficial

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/5753904

Please do not move this post into the server instability post.  This is completly different.

Can someone explain to me how an official server gets switched to unofficial (For over 8 hours)

Did someone hack the server?   I keep getting kicked every 2 minutes with a false positive from battle eye.  Help?

I sent both a problem ticket and an outage report 9 hours ago.

Why are mods putting cramming posts in here like something is going to get done?  

We have official servers labeled as false, unofficial.   Is this a hack or a mistake?

Please get with the program..... if you can move all these posts into one thread, then surely you can turn the official servers back to "True, Official"

Battle eye keeps kicking us every 2 minutes...

PLEASE RAISE THIS ATTENTION TO YOUR BOSS!!!!!!!

• Facepalm 1

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic