Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Jemcrystal said:

Would like investigations into server cap pve to find out who is not cryo'ing their dinos.  No one should have 500 dinos out.  Rumors are being spread that dino platforms, rafts, and dein eggs lead to high server count.  It doesn't matter that my server has crashed we are at max dino count so couldn't even play the game anyway.  If a server goes into max dino count it should automatically instigate an investigation and warning should be sent to offenders.

I can confirm, Dein eggs DO add to the cap if you just let them pile up as they get shat out. Whats more on some servers, Rag specifically, even if they are not at incubation temp they will not lose egg health. Which means they will just sit there till their 7 day timer is up. 

Edited by UncivilizedBehaviour

On 4/12/2020 at 5:33 PM, unnamedplayer2000 said:

Official server 395 crashes 3-8 times a day

The server crashes 3-8 times and the downtime is 30min-5h dinos are die and bossfights goes wrong (we lose all)  its unplayable  its impossible  (hatched my giga egg 4 times) and it survived the next server rollback and downtime with 10 hp the hate on that servers is to big  and upgrade would be good the server cant hold 15 people in night and crashes

1 day and 9h offline

58 minutes ago, Luewen said:

False. You paid for the game not servers.

0.o You really think thats false? How? You think if they didnt have official server hosting and support at all and all the costs that come with that are completely off, the game would have the same price? I really really doubt that. Not that I can find anything clear about it though, like a statement you used to have on the back of dvd covers saying the game allows you to play on its official servers or some promise like that. Its just a financial math calculation that would make a lot of sense doesnt it?

Extinction 457. Guys, come on. The server is bouncing people out every 10 minutes. There are literally no more than 10 people on.

The server hasn't been stable for over a  month. I get on feed my dynos and leave. Is it a hosting company problem? Can we pay to have it hosted somewhere else?

The only thing i can think is you are hoping to force people to other servers. If you really care, hire a Splunk admin and start monitoring your servers.

I would be seriously embarrassed if it was my responsibility to provide sustainment  of these servers. The only thing that makes me feel a little better is people are here telling you in stead of just complaining on the servers. I would put in a ticket but the Que i'm sure is already ridiculous.

Sad....

• Thanks 1

So after a while i was able to connect to island 344, but steam is not able to show me the ip of the server or any information.344.thumb.png.886613b0e246ef422618236356dfb52c.png

Battelmetric say´s Status: Dead i dont even know what that means is it more then just offline ?
Same problem with Ext 466 maybe he is out there somewhere with some hidden ip and noone can find it so all my stuff will be gone....466.thumb.png.7677f1161a2ee8e231af46320e4e9de5.png

NA-PVE-XboxOfficial-Ragnarok476 offline again.

Been submitting tickets and tweeting, even tried emailing Wildcard.

No response at all. Nothing. Crickets.

Server follows the same pattern of lag, disconnects, and ends with it going offline.

After what I assume is an automated restart when it has not been responding for 4 hours, then it comes back.

Rinse and repeat.

The lack of any response is the problem.

Just admit it is a problem and being worked on.

On 4/11/2020 at 4:46 AM, Trombadinha said:

If I leave the tribe(it will vanish since I'm the only member of it) and make that transfer.. will that work?(now)

I

This is normally the result of a delay loading game assets after the player has loaded into the world. I see it all the time both in solo play and on a private server I ran. You just have to wait a bit for it to finish loading. Unfortunately the delay can be rather large (up to 5 min).

Out of my solo tribe following a server crash

On NA39, when I got back into the game it was acting as if I was no longer in my old tribe, which I was doing solo.  Has anyone had this happen?  Did you fix it?

I was able to fix it by transferring my character to another server, then transferring it back.  That brought up the bed spawn-in point, and I was back where I was supposed to be.  Sadly I lost the items I'd been carrying, but I by far got back the more-important thing.

Edited by ChipChipperson
Fixed issue

Once again, The Island 717 PVE is offline, for the 4th day in a row of repeat extended downtime periods..

in addition to the immense lag and invasion of [][][][][] publicly hacking and duping tribes.

No amount of bug reporting, tweeting, messaging or google form submissions seem to be enough to get this company off it's ass to look after it's customers.

They still refuse to even admit a problem even exists.

• Thanks 1

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic