Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Unbelievable, those server crashes are ABSURD damn it.

Ragnaroks, Valgueros, Islands down right now (for hours). Other servers kicking you out every 10 minutes with insane lags that you don't if it's going to crash or just the insane lag (that lasts between 30 seconds and a minute).

Can you at least for once Wildcard, devs and GMs do your raptorING job?

We paid for a complete game, not a freaking beta after so long now. And yet you give a damn about the gaming community on Official, despite the multiple reports made on servers and not even a reply (without adding the reports on players that end up in "Thank you for the report, due to the investigation process we can't share with you the results of the investigation" (a "Kind" sentence to say "we don't give a damn").

• Thanks 1

There are multiple servers offline and have been for many hours. It is clear they are having some major issues.

It would be nice of them to give a statement on the current situation and at very least a slight insight in to the issues (technical, ISP, DDoS etc).

If there is one thing that displeases the masses in times like this, it is lack of communication and transparency.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, TraXz said:

Every official server / map are crashing and having disconnects atm.

I play both on Genesis and Island, both are crashing... Our Island server has been down for 8 hours today, unlucky for me, my character was on that server when it crashed, so can't transfer back to genesis. Earlier today it was 4 hours. Yesterday 6 hours and thursday 8.... Well you get the idea. 

My friends Extinction server has been down for 2 days now....

im playing valguero 524 2 month, sometimes there were failures, and now some kind of horror with the servers.

1 hour ago, Dave192 said:

There are multiple servers offline and have been for many hours. It is clear they are having some major issues.

It would be nice of them to give a statement on the current situation and at very least a slight insight in to the issues (technical, ISP, DDoS etc).

If there is one thing that displeases the masses in times like this, it is lack of communication and transparency.

I think this is an old hardware issue. In the last crash all but 7 rag servers on NA official pve went down as well as several SE, Island and center servers. but it looks like not a single genesis server went down

What is going on with the servers ??

What is happening with the servers ? some serves were down for more than 10hours or even for days. my server (pve 466) is now down for 1 day and 18 hours. As you know, there is an event atm. We want to use it and not waiting for our server. probably you should make a post or something where you say what the f * * *  .is going on...

Edited by THGaming
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, KillaGenesis said:

Center 197 turned unofficial

our official server has no battle eye and has changed to unofficial any idea when they will fix this i got a feeling were going to miss the rest of the event happened late last night

thanks wildcard i dont know if you seen my post but the server went down and came back up fixed thanks alot alot

4 hours ago, Dave192 said:

WildCard will NEVER EVER apologise.

Nor an official statement of what's really going on.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, THGaming said:

What is going on with the servers ??

What is happening with the servers ? some serves were down for more than 10hours or even for days. my server (pve 466) is now down for 1 day and 18 hours. As you know, there is an event atm. We want to use it and not waiting for our server. probably you should make a post or something where you say what the f * * *  .is going on...

we are in this server too problem when the server crashed we just were 2 min there... rollback = lost player? dat is annoying

My guess is thats its game over. I dont think they can get out of these problems ever! If this isnt making it clear enough they can never get a game working in a normal way. I dont know what will. They lack almost everything and ignore everything demanding us to keep the good vibe and all blabla over and over, its a BIG A$$ SCAM COMPANY for real...

56 minutes ago, SunsetErosion said:

My guess is thats its game over. I dont think they can get out of these problems ever! If this isnt making it clear enough they can never get a game working in a normal way. I dont know what will. They lack almost everything and ignore everything demanding us to keep the good vibe and all blabla over and over, its a BIG A$$ SCAM COMPANY for real...

You mistaking official servers for the game itself. While the game does have bugs and issues, overall the game is fine. Otherwise everyone would be complaining, not just official players.

It could be Nitrado, but only 1 unofficial Nitrado player posted that there were issues.

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic