Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Every official server / map are crashing and having disconnects atm.

I play both on Genesis and Island, both are crashing... Our Island server has been down for 8 hours today, unlucky for me, my character was on that server when it crashed, so can't transfer back to genesis. Earlier today it was 4 hours. Yesterday 6 hours and thursday 8.... Well you get the idea. 

My friends Extinction server has been down for 2 days now....

Edited by TraXz

lost survivor

so I just got genesis on pc and tried to move over to the server from ragnarok and the game crashed while it was "downloading survivor" and now i dont have a suvivor on any server in the cluster. i really dont want to start all the way over and have to re obtain all the dinos i had on me, is there some way to fix this?

Edited by StupidSexyFlanders

EU-ORP-CROSSARK10 Valguero has been offline for nearly 36 hours now.  Congrats guys, you did it!  I submitted a dozen server outage reports...b/c...why not, you won't read them.  Although I will say, very smart to sent the support staff home for the weekend...it's usually the slowest time, when no one plays the game ?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LuddStrongarm said:

My extinction server has not been "down" but the server kicks all players every minute or two. People will start logging on and then suddenly, its DC. Go to log back in and find server pop at zero. Rinse and repeat...

iIt is, it is dangerous to be playing on the server with instability, players are at risk of losing dino, items etc ...

Lag Spikes 15 seconds more.

Hi, I have ark for a long time, Bought it from Steam, while playing I have sooo many lags, like the server is halting at some point.
Then you need to type anything on chat to know when it comes back.

I'm considering buying all the DLCS but with this issue it really makes me wonder.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Genesis Transfer Broken - Can't transfer out!

Tried to Transfer OFF Genesis Small Tribes 105 for over a week and it fails every time. Checked with others on the server and they are all having the same issue. No one can transfer in or out!

"Failed. Character can not upload.....please try again later." It's been this way since last update over a week ago. 

Any idea of ETA for fix? Anyone else having this issue?

• Like 1

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic